War with Bacon Inc.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
We are now officially at war with Bacon Inc. The purpose of this war is to weaken them, thus weakening SFS so we can take them down, so we can weaken the Lemon Kingdom.

Here's the imgur album for the techs I'll be using (I'll add on as I go): https://m.imgur.com/a/UVXFy0H

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
I just want to say one thing:
Since I am a full-time member of the Lemon Kingdom, all of Bacon, Inc's stuff is there as well because it's the most logical place to put it

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I just want to say one thing:
Since I am a full-time member of the Lemon Kingdom, all of Bacon, Inc's stuff is there as well because it's the most logical place to put it
So your basically cowering behind the Lemon Kingdom and just locking all your techs away there. Okay, then.

War status update:

A group of TAC-supplied Core Mining Bore techs equipped with Kebabian trademark weapons are heading towards your company's base.

They have already drilled a tunnel system far underneath your entire base, collapsing every single defensive turret from underground, rendering them all useless. We are now targeting one of your main tech storage bunkers.

The entire bunker, along with all of its contents have been buried underground by the bores. About 1/3 of all of your tech supply is now under our control. Nanobots have been placed inside every one to sabotage its wiring and sleeping gas was released in the bunker to safely transport your workers to a safe location.

Our scientists are now studying all of your techs that we have captured, and we are currently in the process of trying to reproduce the blueprints.

Remember, this is only the beginning. Much more will come.

(Replace your company's base and storage bunker with Lemonian base and Lemonian storage bunker because I'm too lazy to do it now. How about this: you moved your HQ inside Lemonian Territory but nothing else changes.)

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Before anything else happens, I just want to set some pretty loose ground rules:

No space ( because nothing's there anyways )
In order to use a tech, you have to have a snapshot
Keep things fun and logical

:)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Before anything else happens, I just want to set some pretty loose ground rules:

No space ( because nothing's there anyways )
In order to use a tech, you have to have a snapshot
Keep things fun and logical

:)
So now we have to make it as BASIC as possible.

Anyways, here's the nanobot blueprint:
IMG_1132.PNG
(It's been repurposed and refurbished with drills and smaller wheels and deactivators instead of wheels and missiles.)

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Status update:

Mass production of the borers have started, and a whole other fleet has been sent to the location. They have reached the second one of your storage bunkers, and are getting ready to collapse it.

Your second storage bunker has been collapsed, and now 2/3 of all of your techs have been captured. Your army is now reduced to a fraction of their full power, and more will come.

Our Kebabian scientists and master hackers have deconstructed and reconstructed your tech blueprints, and we have access to basically all of your tech blueprints. We now also have access to all of your buyers' techs, and can find out weaknesses instantly.

Meanwhile, another team of borers are digging a massive, elaborate underground tunnel system...

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
I have issued my auto miners to be set at 120%, the amount of BBs per hour has been increased to 21000 to increase funding for the battle. I have delivered a payload that will be delivered to the Kebabs via plane that will drop six different major assault techs.

I have used the blueprints stolen to access your shield frequencies, I have them so lasers and missiles can now go through your shields. You will have to reconfigure to fix this, and changing shield frequencies takes a couple days.

Techs throughout the abandoned warehouse of TUFOK have been re-enabled.

I have also contacted your suppliers (Hawkeye Missile Corp) and asked them not to pay you via bribing them. And it'll be expensive to change their mind.

Reset your main data flow system, for now your main setup for transferring info to your techs of how to battle has been reconfigured, changing how fast your techs to react. This will take about two whole days to repair.

And so it begins...

Reactions: Boomik

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Oh yeah and I've sent three tanks with 12 freedom flyers to attack your west outpost (The kebabs side of your territory) to disable your sensors to our battle techs. I have brought a battering ram to take out your defense wall.

Tank:
Glider.png

Freedom Flyer:
Freedom Flyer.png

Battering Ram:
Battering Ram 2.png

Outcome of the battle:
- Main West Sensor disabled, tower has been heavily damaged, but still stands
-Defence outpost SW has been destroyed
-Main West Sensors can only send signals about 15 kilometers

-9 Freedom Flyers destroyed
-Main Battering Ram Totaled
- Two Gliders Destroyed
- Database from one of the gliders has been hacked info contains: Glider Battle Strategy, Glider Access Codes

-Remaining gliders in the hanger have been disabled until the access codes can be changed
- Battering Ram has been scrapped and rebuilt (-160000BBs of my funding)

Reactions: Boomik

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Status update:

Mass production of the borers have started, and a whole other fleet has been sent to the location. They have reached the second one of your storage bunkers, and are getting ready to collapse it.

Your second storage bunker has been collapsed, and now 2/3 of all of your techs have been captured. Your army is now reduced to a fraction of their full power, and more will come.

Our Kebabian scientists and master hackers have deconstructed and reconstructed your tech blueprints, and we have access to basically all of your tech blueprints. We now also have access to all of your buyers' techs, and can find out weaknesses instantly.

Meanwhile, another team of borers are digging a massive, elaborate underground tunnel system...
and why was this necessary?
I have issued my auto miners to be set at 120%, the amount of BBs per hour has been increased to 21000 to increase funding for the battle. I have delivered a payload that will be delivered to the Kebabs via plane that will drop six different major assault techs.

I have used the blueprints stolen to access your shield frequencies, I have them so lasers and missiles can now go through your shields. You will have to reconfigure to fix this, and changing shield frequencies takes a couple days.

Techs throughout the abandoned warehouse of TUFOK have been re-enabled.

I have also contacted your suppliers (Hawkeye Missile Corp) and asked them not to pay you via bribing them. And it'll be expensive to change their mind.

Reset your main data flow system, for now your main setup for transferring info to your techs of how to battle has been reconfigured, changing how fast your techs to react. This will take about two whole days to repair.

And so it begins...
are you in the kebabs?