Volunteer for German Translation

ThePure2HD

Oct 29, 2021
Germany
I've been playing the game for a while now and basically completed it twice. Especially towards the late-game a lot is still in english (missions, mission-texts)... So I offer myself to help with thranslating from english to german.
Dont know how to dm Sai Wun directly (one thread sayed "just dm Sai Wun"), so I made this thread.

Native German Speaker, both dialect and normal German, good english skills.

Last edited:

ThePure2HD

Oct 29, 2021
Germany
Was my offer to bold or, is there just no need for more/other english-to-german translators?
Is that even the propper way to offer help/applicate and/or is Sai Wun even the correct person to "contact" for these things?
And also: Is the (german) Translator Forum even active anymore or gets checked from time to time? Last post was from 2019...

ThePure2HD

Oct 29, 2021
Germany
Well, very late thanks for the proposal HeX.
Made a comment on your linked Thread immediantly after I read your comment, but it seems like the TTT-Forum is slow/not checked often or there is no need for more german-english translators or you need to have refereces of previous translation-works - wich I dont have. Or my proposal was just to bold...

Anywho, if at some point TT could need a english-german translator or someone wants a propper (most likely free) english-german translation, just text/dm me or reply in this thread or something...
*instert Twitch ded emote here*

Happy Crafting and good Hunt!