Useful Videos for Beginners?

KattStrike

Aug 19, 2015
twitch.tv
Hey guys,

As you all know, I've been a busy bee recently making TerraTech videos!
I feel like I'm getting close to the end of basic tutorial content, but I was wondering if there's anything major that I may have missed (other than base building and crafting recipes)?

Or are there other types of videos you'd like to see? :)

This is our channel for reference: https://www.youtube.com/terratechgame

Thanks everyone!

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Welp... most of the basics are covered, base building and crafting tutorials will be usefull when the system comes.
All I can think its missing is a tutorial for large techs as I have seen some common mistakes around. But that's me with an aestetic dependency :p

Cheers

ArmchairGravy

Aug 28, 2015
Welp... most of the basics are covered, base building and crafting tutorials will be usefull when the system comes.
All I can think its missing is a tutorial for large techs as I have seen some common mistakes around. But that's me with an aestetic dependency :p

Cheers
I agree with the large techs video. I needed advice on how to build them so they don't hang on the terrain.

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Should check out my building a monster set of video's. They can be found in the Reapers Playground thread. You can witness the birth of a monster over a few video's.

I do have plans on making a large tech tutorial, but things are being difficult right now and it might be a while.

Have a good one

KattStrike

Aug 19, 2015
twitch.tv
I guess the problem with larger techs is that they can cause a framerate issue...

I could give it a go though ;)!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I guess the problem with larger techs is that they can cause a framerate issue...

I could give it a go though ;)!
The key thing to remember is that lag can almost disappear with some clever editing. Maybe better then almost, but I am still figuring things out.:)

Have a good one