Update Preview - 0.7.9.1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Please keep us informed so we don't have to bother you all. It will help keep the good one going ;).
Also thanks for the update, it looks awesome already from what I have seen on the stream!
Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: rdoom2003

Ninjin_Ninja

Jun 16, 2017
Just for that - we're going to release it on Wednesday ;)

That's not a release date. "Couple" = more than 1, less than many.

Having to quote myself from the post you guys are talking about...to explain why things are running a little slow. This is why we don't have a specific release schedule that we stick to. We'll release the update when it's ready - as we always have done.
Its out when its out ami right :3

Draguns

Apr 11, 2018
So I guess this is where I stop using cabs as bridges for my techs then.

*Happy dance*

Oh no

There goes my entire fleet of airships. Again.

Now I need to test and see if the hover bug still works with the wheels facing down. Still, I have to rebuild every single airship and hover bug tech I have made, since they all use upside down hub wheels and have things attached to said wheels. What a heartbreak.

Now I don't know if I'm looking forward to the new update or not.
Plea leave the hover glitch or make an item that does the same thing as the hover glitch

Reactions: Jamie

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
Even that might be too much work than is necessary. Making a block that simply pushes in one direction is definitely not a difficult thing to do.
The problem with that is that isn't the only thing the hover bug does. They also push off of resources, which means that you can move the resources and do animated builds.

So, they would actually need a few blocks to fully replace the hover bug, not just a force block.

Captain Load

Mar 8, 2016
I haven't been with TT since day one but I think this is the longest span between updates I can recall. Or it might be tied with a previous one from about two years ago...not positive. Either way it's really got me curious as to what sorts of heresy the canaries are being subjected to.