Unused/depreciated blocks

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
there is a spreadsheet in one of the threads in this forum that has blocks,ids masses, levels, and even lists the individual parts of the current trading post.
the link to it is in the post before this

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
ok, here is a CSV (comma separated values) of my version of the odt (with the block densities added so can see if the block can float or sink (float is density of 1.0 or less, sink is density over 1.0)(bugger have to ZIP the csv)
note the blocks list is only for the 1.0 release, so does NOT have better future

Attachments

stickman_king_28

HAD ONE JOB (and failed)
My studies have discovered a new, amazing looking GSO variant: GSO steam! These shiny blue blocks (with different models) make me wonder why they were depreciated with such a cool look. Drum fed zk-47's, those masterpiece cabins, and don't even get me started on the cannons! (also they seem to not flash red when damaged... hmm...

Cloud

My studies have discovered a new, amazing looking GSO variant: GSO steam! These shiny blue blocks (with different models) make me wonder why they were depreciated with such a cool look. Drum fed zk-47's, those masterpiece cabins, and don't even get me started on the cannons! (also they seem to not flash red when damaged... hmm...
I found them before ya lel