unable to unlock Hawkeye in campaign

DerpyN00b69

Jun 2, 2020
So i have a save which is maxed out on the first 3 corporations (GSO, GEO, Venture). all maxed yet i still cannot find the hawkeye mission "bird of prey." i've made another world, restarting another game from scratch and with almost to lvl 5 on the GSO corp. i still haven't found the hawkeye mission. Is this a bug that can't be fixed? Am i just unlucky? Did i need to buy the deluxe version to get the hawkeye license? Please help. And, if i'm lucky, help me get the better future license, too? Thank you

Reactions: Skihiley

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
Hawkeye and Better Future are both corps designed for mid/end game. You will not access them quickly. Some players may be more fortunate, but I'd say hawkeye take 8-16 hours of a play through to access. I was playing a multiplayer campaign most recently and didn't find it until I had GSO grade 4 and GeoCorp maxed. The game time for us was about 8 hours in.

You may have already been doing this, but use a small aircraft to quickly travel from trade station to trade station once you have GSO level 4 or so. There is a minimum requirement for the mission to be available (though I'm not sure if it's GSO 3 or 4).

Last edited:
Reactions: Skihiley

Seth_Seth

perhaps, remaking dl models
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Hawkeye and Better Future are both corps designed for mid/end game. You will not access them quickly. Some players may be more fortunate, but I'd say hawkeye take 8-16 hours of a play through to access. I was playing a multiplayer campaign most recently and didn't find it until I had GSO grade 4 and GeoCorp maxed. The game time for us was about 8 hours in.

You may have already been doing this, but use a small aircraft to quickly travel from trade station to trade station once you have GSO level 4 or so. There is a minimum requirement for the mission to be available (though I'm not sure if it's GSO 3 or 4).
It's GSO 4, GSO 3 has Venture

DerpyN00b69

Jun 2, 2020

does end game mean maxed out on GSO, GEO, and Vent? If so then i have already achieved that a loooooong while ago. been playing for a couple weeks now and played hours each day. Maybe the mission is super duper rare or something

DerpyN00b69

Jun 2, 2020
I usually get BF and HE missions almost instantly upon getting gso 4
do you, by chance, have the deluxe version of terratech or the regular version? don't know the difference but i just want to know if thats whats affecting my inability to get the licenses

DerpyN00b69

Jun 2, 2020
i see. maybe i don't have the deluxe version so i can't get the HE and BF in campaign. Is it possible to upgrade to deluxe version or do i have to buy the full $31 even if i have the original version?

Arkion_

Nov 29, 2019
I don't know if you already solved this issue or not, But I had a similar problem with the R&D labs, In Search of Science mission. I spent over an hour flying to different stations and looking up solutions. None had worked, so I started accepting all missions in each station then canceling them, and almost immediately I got the mission I was looking for. It seems that each trading post holds more missions than it shows, and by accepting them and canceling them you shorten the list and can get the other missions it's holding.

Reactions: YaYYeeT