Unable to Get Certain Achievements

BananasRCute

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone o/

I recently got back into this game for the achievements but some of them I am unable to get for reasons unknown to me and I would appreciate some help

Combat Mechanic - Not sure haven't really made a big attempt (this one isn't my complaint)
Falling with Style - Tried via attaching large hawkeye props went up to 700 ft (by altimeter) and fell straight to the ground no saving it or anything (didn't try and press b to negate fall damage)
Aerobatics Is easy - Same as Combat Mechanic
Factorius - Big question, there are 6 terminals on the achievement, but from my knowledge, you can only craft 5, all of which I have
Push it To the Limit - I have them all maxed out not sure why it doesn't give it to me

I have not installed any mods and this is my own save file if that helps

sorry if this is a known issue :(

Attachments

Reactions: Skihiley

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
the falling with style is not a drop but a glide challenge, ie build a flyer that has a moderate mass and good balance, then climb up to almost out of sight of the ground, then release the ctrl and keep the craft's nose below the horizon so that it does not lose speed and try to stay in a straight line
did you craft all the terminals in the same save?
aerobatics is easy is a gauntlet only achievement,
combat mechanic is to place 10 or more blocks while under combat.

Reactions: Skihiley

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
the falling with style is not a drop but a glide challenge, ie build a flyer that has a moderate mass and good balance, then climb up to almost out of sight of the ground, then release the ctrl and keep the craft's nose below the horizon so that it does not lose speed and try to stay in a straight line
did you craft all the terminals in the same save?
aerobatics is easy is a gauntlet only achievement,
combat mechanic is to place 10 or more blocks while under combat.
That last one was a pain.
I just made a huge cube of single blocks, and got into a fight with a small tech.

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
I had a bit of a tough time with this one myself. I think I first tried to pilot a single cab and then throw it as far as I could. When that didn’t work (what a surprise), I threw together some lightweight plane and then basically did what harpo99999 recommended. Brackets are your friend, and gyros might help.