Um, TACtical AI is very balanced(SATIRE, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ)

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
So, I decided to create a new campaign with TACtical AI's options set to max and, after five seconds, let's just say this in one word: CHAOS. Mega chad turrets with HE shields, GSO planes, tons of bases, all in a very small radius. Yeah, I don't think that this is supposed to happen. Also, why did I allow bases to regen with infinite parts!?!? I literally was just farming them for delivery cannons. The turrets had 2 megaton cannons, a GSO shield, GSO repair bubble, HE shield, GEO turret-mounted plasma cutters, and GEO batteries. The planes were GSO ones. This was at GEO 1, GSO 2

noahicloud

free helper
Feb 22, 2020
So, I decided to create a new campaign with TACtical AI's options set to max and, after five seconds, let's just say this in one word: CHAOS. Mega chad turrets with HE shields, GSO planes, tons of bases, all in a very small radius. Yeah, I don't think that this is supposed to happen. Also, why did I allow bases to regen with infinite parts!?!? I literally was just farming them for delivery cannons. The turrets had 2 megaton cannons, a GSO shield, GSO repair bubble, HE shield, GEO turret-mounted plasma cutters, and GEO batteries. The planes were GSO ones. This was at GEO 1, GSO 2
that guy is hardcore you take to the next level
but why didn't you do that when you was level4 gso or 3 then you were extra prepared

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
That guy can't be serious
Do I have to put on the title that this is satire!? It was just a joke about how chaotic TACtical AI is with max options on. I got destroyed 14 times before I noped out and my PC crashed, but it was really fun. Frustrating how you are fighting techs that have late-game gear while you are armed with ZK's, but fun, and definitely hard.

Last edited:

Rafs

Director-General of GreenTech
Apr 4, 2019
From the things I have seen around this forum, yes it could be 100% real. You overestimate here when you think it will be automatically taken as satire ;)