Ultra-Light blocks

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
This is water-mod related, so if the devs are interested to give it some love, here's my suggestion:

I'd like to have a 2x2x2, 4x4x2 or 2x2x1 (length x width x height ) block that's extremely lightweight. It's probably fragile, but that's fine.

The reason is that the current water mod calculates weight, not buoyancy. I know this suggestion probably wouldn't be done, since this is beyond the scope of development, but it'd nice to have. Even a quick spit-model EXP block with like 0.0001 weight value would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Legionite

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
If it is going to a corp, give it to Venture and call it the "Bubble Block"

Getting hit with pretty much any non-explosive attack will result in it "popping" (block death like all other blocks)
It is lightly resistant to explosions despite this to prevent explosive clipping from destroying them all in one hit.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
If it is going to a corp, give it to Venture and call it the "Bubble Block"

Getting hit with pretty much any non-explosive attack will result in it "popping" (block death like all other blocks)
It is lightly resistant to explosions despite this to prevent explosive clipping from destroying them all in one hit.
I agree. But within the game (without any mods), I'd say this is can be a Venture ultra-light block that's useful for building large planes. It makes sense that way if the devs decide to make it a legit block. No water required.

But for now, I'm just requesting a large, light and simple block. Even if it looks basic. (because designing blocks take time)

Thoughts? @Jamie

Reactions: JimmyBlether