UltiMOD

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
quick-but-not-quick update

Changed how textures are loaded.

The 'all' file overrides HawkEye, GSo, GEocorp, and VEnture.

Priority goes from least to greatest:
1 - 'all'
2 - 'HE'/'GE'/'GS'/'VE'/'SP'/'EX'
3 - CORPBlockName_###

Textures don't override everything now. Which means it might look better on blocks with multiple materials.
Getting damage, healing, and night can change some block textures to normal momentarily.

Last edited:

Deku

Just curious, Are you going to continually update this mod? Like, is it gonna be available for 1.0?

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Yup, TTMM is being left behind 1.0. Myabe it'll see the light again as a different system, but right now I'm working on moving mods to a Harmony format. Which should allow for them to be stackable and swappable. I made the WaterMod for it already.

UltiMod will nost likely not exist anymore, as it isn't needed. I'll be pulling out the mods and separating them for use as time moves on.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
whitepaw, I have tried to use the ultimod via ttmm, but terratech 1.0 kept failing to load, so reverted back to vanilla

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
whitepaw, I have tried to use the ultimod via ttmm, but terratech 1.0 kept failing to load, so reverted back to vanilla
I've said it before... The UltiMod is no longer supported. It was back when the system used required the game version to match. I'm porting mods over to a new format for 1.0 and beyond. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. The current version of TTMM is not well compatible with this new system...