UltiMOD

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
@whitepaw, is there any instructions for the USE of the mod?
I had downloaded it and installed it by the ttmm, but could not see any differences in game

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
May 31, 2017
Australia
Youdon'thavetoworkonitaloneandinfactwecouldworktogetheronbothofourprojectsheckwecouldevenputthetwotogethersomehowtomakeanevenbetterone.
Firstly, that was horrible to read.
Secondly, how did you know what I was thinking? (well, almost) I was going to ask if you (either of you, for that matter) wanted to help work on my game (which is still purely conceptual, due to no access to a computer, among other things). I've even got new information about it.

Reactions: Fehn

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Oct 4, 2017
The Internet
Firstly, that was horrible to read.
Secondly, how did you know what I was thinking? (well, almost) I was going to ask if you (either of you, for that matter) wanted to help work on my game (which is still purely conceptual, due to no access to a computer, among other things). I've even got new information about it.
I am willing to help, but I can't answer for @WhitePaw2002
Probably make a Discord or something for communicating and stuff about the game.

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com

(irrelevant picture just ignore it)

I can help with both of your projects, I believe. (Alongwiththeotherprojectspeoplehaveaskedmetohelpthemwith)
Discord would be good.
Idon'tknowhowwellI'dbeabletogethelpformyownprojectatalowerlevelsuchasthecodedevelopmentofit.MaybeonceithasmaturedanamountIwillacceptthiskindofhelpbutfornowfeedbackfrompeopleisallIrealyneed.

Last edited: