Should BF curved blocks also have varients

• Yes

• No

• Yes and corner blocks too

Results are only viewable after voting.

Epb7304

Exploring Better Future
Nov 24, 2017
just a block that has multiple forms (1x1x1, 2x1x1, 2x2x2, and so on)
you use shift + scroll wheel to cycle through forms (one side is flat no attachment points, now 2, 3 so on)
as well as smooth with the attachment point including the all black ones, because I have been trying to make my craft look nice, but with the only one side is smooth/white I find it very difficult

Exund

Fancy Modder
Well actually it is somewhat possibe to do and not only with the curved block but with any shape of block.
I actually made a mod that does that (It's still a WIP so there is no curved blocks yet but it will come)

As fo an implementation into the game I don't really know. As said making is work reliably and without bugs is pretty hard

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Sep 9, 2017
Tír na nÓg
I think this sounds like a great idea! As anybody curious with the means to do so would know, there are blocks that do not exist in the inventory but can still be used ingame such as the deprecated GeoCorp cabs or the long-barelled HE HG1 Cannon Turret.

The scrolling method would seek to replace the currently held block (being taken out of the inventory) with blocks that take up the same amount of cells, so only the traditional One Blocks, Two Blocks, Three Blocks etc. would be required. Just foond for thonks.