two behemoths: ZeroGravitas's GSV determinist, and my own Scavenger, compared

which in your choice is better: my Scavenger, or ZeroGravitas's determinists

• Total voters

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
well, ZG made the GSV determinist series a while back, and I have played with one in campaign(determinist 2), and I am comparing that with my own tank, the Scavenger. I would like to do the Determinist first. I played with it, and it does have protection, but when you need it for missions that require battling, you will have to run away after doing some damage, for the batteries do not last long, and you still have to run even if you are on a full charge. anchoring in daylight won't help either in this case. the good things are it is a mobile base, can climb moderately steep slopes, and it's a fine tech for some nomads. my Scavenger, a tech built with a theory that the 3-pound cannons attached on the side would act like mortars, would be a perfect battle machine. it is built with block magnets on the rear of it, because it's ancestor, the block probe, had problems with blocks making it tip with the magnets on top. the concept was actually worth it, so I added bubbles, both a GSO funace genny, and the GeoCorp furnace genny, with the GeoCorp one the anchor. it has solar power, and enough batteries that can make it last all night. on a full charge, the Scavenger yould take alot of hits without the batteries dropping too much. sometimes I do get caught without any power, but I do a ton of damage and only a couple of blocks fall off at most. the downside is that it does not have a mobile base, can take a bit of tries to anchor, and it is a bit long. but it can climb steep slopes, and can go fast.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Those are not behemoths, The Survivor is a behemoth.(pic coming soon(ish))

Nooboid

Not A Noob
sorry, my current Megton is more on that scale. I was gso lvl 3 when i made it and it has a megaton (Thank you invader)