Twitch Stream Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeena, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

NO STREAM TODAY

The next stream will be on Friday where we look at the next category from the Mega Tech Comp :)

Hope you all have a great Wednesday, my dudes.

JimmyBlether likes this.
  2. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

What category? If its the crafters, I'll probably not be watching, but will you be splitting the stream between tech number 3 and 4 because I don't think there's many crafter submissions.

3. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Living in my pizza boxes because mom kicked me out

what time (in central western (iowa) time)

4. {insert_name_here}

{insert_name_here} [REDACTED]

The devs always stream at 5:00 pm GMT, and I don't think that has changed recently.

You can use this website to find out what time that would be where you live: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I put your time zone into the converter, and it seems like the stream will happen at around 12:00 pm on Friday for you (I'm not completely sure but I think that's the right time). For me it happens at 4:00 am Saturday :(

There were a lot of submissions for section 4 but not many for 5 so maybe it will be a combination of 3 and 5, with the last stream being category 4.

Lord Zarnox and JimmyBlether like this.
  5. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

STREAM WILL HAPPEN TODAY, HURRAH!

It'll be a carry on of the Mega Tech Challenge - we'll be looking at the Elon Musk's RoadsTTer category (the fast ones). I'll be joined by Kris!

SEE YOU ALL THERE

AAAAAAAA

Saints_Blizzard likes this.
  6. Saints_Blizzard

Saints_Blizzard Certified warhammer40k nerd

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH

Lord Zarnox and Zeena like this.
  7. JimmyBlether

ZEENA!!!!! YOU MESSED UP MY NAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it was funny.

WHY DID YOU MAKE MY ROVERS ILLEGAL!!!!! I LOVE THAT WHEEL PLACEMENT!!!!

Sorry. Also, a time travelling delorean is technically not a real car model, the flux capacitor was the led, the white thing was a Mr. Fusion unit (moustache), and I really didn't think it could jump. It used to be able to go exactly 88mph, not 93. Did you tweak the thrust of anything?

Sorry for ranting. I just would like to get these things noticed, maybe not in the way that you like though.

Zeena and Saints_Blizzard like this.
  8. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Lol we were just messing about throughout the stream, don't worry too much about what we said - your submissions were awesome :) Not sure about any tweaking!

Saints_Blizzard and JimmyBlether like this.
  9. JimmyBlether

Thanks. I am kind of annoyed that you can't rotate the wheels on their side anymore. I love that configuration. I petition to get it changed.

10. Captain Load

Captain Load Well-Known Member

Here's hoping the "too much to do" includes a lot of balance fixes and/or preparation for co-op campaigns.

11. nikitaign

nikitaign Well-Known Member

where are the streams??

12. Aardvark123

Aardvark123 Well-Known Member

I think all the developers who'd normally do the streams are extremely busy right now. They're planning to have the full game ready for release a few months from now, which takes a lot of work.

Jamie, Lord Zarnox and nikitaign like this.
  13. TheSpaceMan

TheSpaceMan Mammoth walker

Not my game development, but I think there should be more options, adjustments and stuff for the player (More controls settings, an option to toggle key holding by just pressing, in/decreasing textbox/font size etc), but this isnt going to be a fixed game. As I have seen, this CAN cost a little (sometimes a fair ammount) if its thought about last minute. Then again, this isnt a game that wont be changed after release, but this stuff should be included in the 1.0 release. These are my two cents, and in the wrong thread.

JimmyBlether likes this.
  14. Captain Load

Captain Load Well-Known Member

Why have most of the videos been removed from Twitch? Nearly everything for the past 18 months is gone.

Deutsche Würfel likes this.
  15. Deutsche Würfel

Deutsche Würfel I look good in this dress.

I thought it was a bug. Guess not.

16. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

I believe the videos are automatically removed after 1-2 months.

17. Deutsche Würfel

Deutsche Würfel I look good in this dress.

No. because if that were the case, the vids we se now would have gone, and the latest ones, not so much.

18. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

The videos we see now are snips/highlights, which are different to full videos.