- Aug 13, 2014
Known Major Issues:
- Fixed crash when player attaches a Dongle to a Component Factory.
- Fixed bug allowing Venture license mission to sometimes spawn on Trading Stations.
- Fixed collision issue for Hawkeye PX Small Track.
- Fixed some missing tooltips on the Tech Manager.
- Fixed bug causing the Tech Manager to incorrectly appear when overwriting a Tech snapshot.
- Grade icons and info are now present in Co-op Campaign Load Game screen.
- Fixed bug allowing Techs to be incorrectly sent to SCU via the Tech Manager in Campaign and Co-op Campaign regardless of enemies being nearby.
- In Co-op Campaign, fixed bug the day/night cycle to start earlier than it does in Campaign mode.
- In Co-op Campaign, fixed bug causing Trading Stations to sometimes appear incorrectly as an NPC icon.
- In Co-op Campaign, clients now see mission areas on their radars.
- In Co-op Campaign, missions can now only be cancelled when all players are 500 metres or more away from the mission.
- In Co-op Campaign, friendly AI Techs now respond to radial menu commands for clients as well as the host.
- In Co-op Campaign, fixed bug causing the most recent client to spawn in on the wrong side of the boundary barrier if the rest of the players have moved off from their start point.
- In Co-op Campaign, fixed bug causing the amount of Block Bucks to continuously fluctuate for the client.
- In Co-op modes, control schemes now load correctly when a client loads a Tech snapshot.
- Fixed issue where renaming a Tech via Tech Manager in Co-op can cause current Tech to be renamed.
- In Co-op Creative, fixed bug preventing players from opening the menu on Payload Terminals.
- In Creative mode, fixed bug preventing the difficulty level of enemies from being changed via the pause menu.
Known Major Issues:
- Random missions can appear automatically in the mission log without being accepted from a Trading Station.
- Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
- Translations for non-English language support is work-in-progress for most languages.