TT_Unstable 1.2.0.1 now available on Steam

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Design Tweaks:
  • Reduced the prices of the GeoCorp, Venture and Hawkeye Explosive Bolts.
    • GeoCorp Frame Explosive Bolt’s new price is BB 1914
      • New recipe: Fibron x 2, Blast Caps x 2
    • Venture Shove-it Explosive Bolts new price is BB 957
      • New recipe: Fibron x 1, Blast Caps x 1
    • Hawkeye Z4 Explosive Bolts new price is BB957
      • New recipe: Fibron x 1, Blast Caps x 1
  • Increased the power output of the Better Future Solar Panel.
  • Slightly increased the corrective power of the Venture and Better Future Active All Axis Gyroscopes.
  • Slightly decreased the corrective power of the GSO Active All Axis Gyroscope.
  • Increased the health and corrective power of the Hawkeye and GeoCorp Active All Axis Gyroscopes.
  • Increased the price of the Better Future Pitch Trim Gyroscope to BB 20,826
    • New recipe: Fibre Plating x 8, Rugged Fiblar x 4, Cyclone Jet x 6, Thermo Jet x 1

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed drill collision preventing GSO cab firing.
  • Corrected the centre of gravity on the GeoCorp SCU.
  • Fixed bug causing players in Deathmatch to all spawn in the same location, after completion of a prior Deathmatch game then the host changes settings.

Known Major Issues:
  • Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
  • Translations for non-English language support is work-in-progress for most languages.

Last edited:

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Design Tweaks:
  • Increased the health and corrective power of the Hawkeye and GeoCorp Active All Axis Gyroscopes.
I just checked the coercive power of these gyros. !!!They remain unchanged from Stable 1.2!!!
@ZeroGravitas can you double check me, please?

[Edit]: I guess they were *minorly* changed. My airships still fall out of the sky... sigh.

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
@Sai Wun - It's not in the notes (here or on Steam) but I see that the build beam strafe control was added to build beam, as promised!:D

I just checked the coercive power of these gyros. !!!They remain unchanged from Stable 1.2!!!
Checked and posted in the existing thread. (You only had to ask once, geez!:p;))

Last edited by a moderator:

zanzistar

PAYLOAD STUDIOS

[Edit]: I guess they were *minorly* changed. My airships still fall out of the sky... sigh.
As you say, they are changed from 1.2

Follow along on this thread for gyro balancing discussions: https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...gyro-nerfed-too-much.18967/page-2#post-136124

Further changes to those two are coming in the next unstable.

SadKen

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Oh, you guys tweaked the default GSO skins so the Stud Laser lost it's red. Deliberate?
Yes, a load of GSO models were updated recently to address some inconsistencies across skins. The red colour was used in a few places, which looked odd in some skin variations so we decided to make the dishes on the lasers a more neutral colour.