TT_Unstable 1.0.0.1 now available on Steam

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Updated GSO Grade 5 Defeat Tech Gang and Defeat Enemy Waves missions to include Techs that use Explosive Bolts to break into smaller ones (The Techs used were made by the Community).
Woot. I'll have to see if I can get a campaign save (at the right point) with these missions on offer, so I can grind them a couple times to see which spawn...

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, I've just noticed that the install size shot up from ~850MB, previously, to 1.38GB, with all the new music in 1.0, presumably... (No issue for me and worth while.)

Edit: also, any chance of a fix to this old bug:
This is a really old issue (that I can't find another report on), but I thought that it might be relevant given that the chamber was just moved around for this unstable, with new signs around the explosive bolts demo tech.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Oh, I've just noticed that the install size shot up from ~850MB, previously, to 1.38GB, with all the new music in 1.0, presumably... (No issue for me and worth while.)

Edit: also, any chance of a fix to this old bug:
Honestly I'd just like to see all of the signs removed completely. They are pointless except for the one that tells you how to change a tech's faction. A possible different location for that would be hints that would cycle when the player is in a loading screen