TT_Unstable 0.7.9.5 now available on Steam

layer1

* Steering while boosting doesn't work (and also cuts out the booster). I have movement mapped to Numpad8/4/5/6 in the secondary key mapping slots
* The GC Cerebreus Light Bore doesn't activate and rotate when it touches a tech any more.

Driving... I'm not sure I like it but it feels right, if that makes any sense. The heavy-ish tech I drive now doesn't spin on a dime any more--and it probably shouldn't. I like the longer AI distance, too.

e: I can report these in the unstable bug section if that's appropriate but I'm not sure if the second point is a bug or intended behavior.

ee: The secondary explosion chains on dead tech parts is sweeeeet.

layer1

It might only apply to numpad keys. I've had similar problems before.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
It might only apply to numpad keys. I've had similar problems before.
Hiya, this is because the shift key toggles the function of the numpad buttons, so if you have the movement buttons bound to NUMPAD 8 4 5 6, holding shift will toggle the function of 8 4 6 to use the arrow keys, which are not bound causing your movement to sometimes stop turning/boosting/moving depending on the order you've pressed the keys.

This is ultimately a 'feature' of windows' and can't be changed (unless you do some mucking around).

Hope this clears things up for you :)

layer1

Hiya, this is because the shift key toggles the function of the numpad buttons, so if you have the movement buttons bound to NUMPAD 8 4 5 6, holding shift will toggle the function of 8 4 6 to use the arrow keys, which are not bound causing your movement to sometimes stop turning/boosting/moving depending on the order you've pressed the keys.

This is ultimately a 'feature' of windows' and can't be changed (unless you do some mucking around).

Hope this clears things up for you :)
Thank you. I must have had arrow keys bound along with 8456 the last time I played. Thanks also to Bill Gates... and autohotkey ;)

Techs don't jitter any more?
They'll still slide if you have too much weight for your wheels. It's kinda nice.