TT Uninstalled Automatically?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
So, I was playing Terratech, when all of a sudden my computer gave me an error saying "THREAD STUCK IN DRIVER." No biggie, I think, so when the computer restarts I open up Terratech again

I play for about 5 minutes and I get the same error again: "THREAD STUCK IN DRIVER"

After that happened again I decided to look up the problem and found that it is caused by faulty software for the video card (I think)

Now here's the interesting part: I decide to open up Steam to check if TT is doing fine and am about to go to "Check integrity of game files," when I am met with a greyed out "Terratech"-the game had uninstalled itself! For whatever reason, the entire folder for all of my TT Data [saves, techs, etc] remained intact-no spanshots were deleted, no new folder was created, nothing changed

If anyone could tell me whether the THREAD STUCK IN DRIVER error was a problem of TT, TT putting too much strain on my computer, or my computer being bad, along with an explanation of why TT decided to suddenly uninstall, that would be highly appreciated
Thank you in advance

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Where was that "THREAD STUCK IN DRIVER" error appearing? What colour was the text? What else was on the screen?

If the screen was blue, then you need to re-install or update your video card drivers. If the message was in the game, then something happened to TerraTech