TSN Block Models

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Also, I've tried rendering a simple particle flame vortex, and it looked awesome, but my old computer (age wise, as this is still the computer I use) took 12 hours to just render a few seconds of it...
Hey, I found it.
P.S. It is really short because I was wrong, it took 12 hours to render less than 1 second. Still looks cool.

Attachments

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
@Mottflyer
Hello there
Do you happen to still have all of the blocks you've made? It'd be nice to see them in the game with some magic

(i mean mods)

(specifically BRM & WaterMod)
Funny of you to post here. I was just thinking of posting some images of my Better Future block models that I made on my iPad (because the damn export feature doesn't work) to see if either of you could use them. I'll post them later today (about 10 hours from now, give or take).

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
Hey @Mottflyer sorry to ping you just after WhitePaw did, but with regards to making your memes undreams (your TSN blocks in TT) I was wondering a bit about the textures. (My rôle in the team.) I presume the 'textures' featured on your TSN boats are placeholders (correct me if I'm wrong) for something a bit less EXPish and I thought because you are the Admiral of TSN, you should have some say and leverage in what they'll end up looking like. My point being, you can assist me decide what texture images to use and of course, approve what I've done if you like it. Reply if you are interested.

Mottflyer

Hey @Mottflyer sorry to ping you just after WhitePaw did, but with regards to making your memes undreams (your TSN blocks in TT) I was wondering a bit about the textures. (My rôle in the team.) I presume the 'textures' featured on your TSN boats are placeholders (correct me if I'm wrong) for something a bit less EXPish and I thought because you are the Admiral of TSN, you should have some say and leverage in what they'll end up looking like. My point being, you can assist me decide what texture images to use and of course, approve what I've done if you like it. Reply if you are interested.
Those weren't placeholders, I quite like them actually.