TSN Block Models

Mottflyer

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Well, the scale of the weapon is only one GSO block, you can see that for yourself in the concept image of the post.
https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?attachments/bounder-png.18149/

Though I suppose that changing the scale from 1x1x1 to 2x2x1 is a good idea
If you look carefully, you will see that the bounding box of the launcher is half as high as its width and length. Also, if you go on SketchFab to look at the model there, if you look at the bottom, you will see four attachment points.
Still nice that you added that in though. Thanks.

Cloud

If you look carefully, you will see that the bounding box of the launcher is half as high as its width and length. Also, if you go on SketchFab to look at the model there, if you look at the bottom, you will see four attachment points.
Still nice that you added that in though. Thanks.
Oh. So I goofed myself. Mk.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Merry Christmas guys! Sorry I could get a complete render out today (Lighting complications as you can see) :(

I hope this music I made will fill the void while I wait another 6 hours for a new render:
mottflyer.bandcamp.com/album/stage-two

View attachment 19740
Nice Bounder Grenade Launcher, but it looks a little odd with those APs poking through it...

Also, I've tried rendering a simple particle flame vortex, and it looked awesome, but my old computer (age wise, as this is still the computer I use) took 12 hours to just render a few seconds of it...