TSN Block Models

TryHardRhino248

Aug 23, 2015
Mott, I have run into your "TSN Classic" tech a number of times on story mode, I call it the "lag ship".

I also have a suggestion, what about an anti_air gun, because some one out their is bound to make an aircraft carrier.

Testdummy404

Aug 24, 2015
I would definitely like to see an aa gun model considering there are people talking about adding more to plane(myself included). Also, these models are great I'm surprised I didn't take a look at this thread sooner.

Ps; ocean biome would be a perfect addition to the game.

HuggyBear

Jul 29, 2015
I really like your models. I heard it stated on a Twitch stream the only thing stopping an ocean biome is rivers. I don't really know much about coding, but could Terratech's recent altimeter help? Let me explain. Say an ocean biome's surface is at 0. Couldn't terrain mapping be used (when generating the world) to create springs at, say grasslands or mountains, at high elevations and use the terrain map's height code to trace a path to the nearest ocean biome? I'm probably oversimplifying it.... Also a kind of oasis in deserts with denser palm trees would be great.

IceFireXD

Aug 21, 2015
Couldn't terrain mapping be used (when generating the world) to create springs at, say grasslands or mountains, at high elevations and use the terrain map's height code to trace a path to the nearest ocean biome?
In effect, yes. But it's really not that simple, as it would require redoing how each biome is added. At this point, it'd be easier to just add lake biomes rather than ocean biomes. Smaller in scale and doesn't need to be fed by rivers.

It's also not as simple as "below this point, fill with water". Think about salt flats. Typically, a salt flat is a few feet below the normal water level and floods each year, bringing new salt into the area (or is a basin where all the rain run-off collects to, and just happened to be a sea in the past).

Mottflyer

Mar 8, 2015
Sorry for the inactivity of this forum topic, I've been dealing with a large thing known as school and I'm also taking a break from Terra Tech for maybe a month or so. I want a fresh experience again with Terra Tech and I am sure you can understand why. Thx guys.

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
It's interesting looking at those old Hawkeye models now that Hawkeye exists in the game. The concept art is so much more angular than what we ended up getting.

FightBiscuit

May 6, 2016
Germany
I finally found you in the Forums @Mottflyer :D
Its awesome and a bit sad at the same time because water is so far down in the development order ... (but hey, nobody can do something about it)