TSN Block Models

Anton

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey Mottflyer, thanks a lot for posting your block images! They look pretty cool, I like the shapes you came up with (especially the cannon)! We will definitely use them as an inspiration when designing new blocks! Well done and make sure to show us when you have something new. We always appreciate fan art!

Mottflyer

Brand new TSN models!

New and improved TSN Omega Battle Ship

Torpedo Launchers

Left: 3 Barrel Straight Shot Torpedo Launcher 2x1x1, Right: 1 barrel homing torpedo launcher 2x1x1

Propellers

Left: 4x4x1 Large Propeller, Right: 1x1x1 Boat Propeller

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7jxnx36akxlz6tg/TSN_TT_Parts_2.rar
Files are in .OBJ and .MTL!

Spyrox

Website
www.DontKnowWhatThisIS.com
If you add battleship creating methods into this game. I will completely stop playing "warship craft" ( a knockoff of Battleship craft for the ipad). This would be my greatest dream. Being able to create Any size battleship, with realistic physics, weight, guns, rockets, torpedoes, ETC. This would be fabulous.

Mottflyer

"Due to resent boredom of staff on TSN ships, TSN has installed the GSO HD YEGI Antenna on all TSN ships to give our employee's the entertainment they've always hoped for"

The New TSN Radar and GSO HD YEGI Antena

Left: TSN MIC Radar 2x3x3, Right: GSO HD YEGI Antenna 1x1x1

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?oijz8eyd2sndwd9
Files in .OBJ and .MTL!

Last edited:

Louisianaguy

This looks pretty freaking awesome. Wonder if we will see ocean biomes soon (Maybe there are but being new I have never seen one). Would be nice to have a port next to the ocean. Maybe if multiplayer is big enough, we could have ports with ships carrying supplies to mainland. But I can guarantee even if that happens, it's years away.

Mottflyer

I will finish modeling the last of the TSN blocks later, but for now; Hawkeye PMC!

1.Hawkeye Small block 2.Hawkeye Large block 3.Trapezoid Cab 4.Trapezoid Console 5. (Old Model)Ploy Armour 6.(Old Model)Bottom Mounting Wheels 7. Hawkeye Standard Energy Blaster

1.Poly Armour (New Model) 2.Bottom Mounting Wheels (New Model

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?v8u2m9irhvrcea3
Files in .OBJ and .MTL

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I like what I see. Great work on the modelling. Your eight wheeled vehicle is pretty cool I'm liking the gun on top. Look like a railgun or something. Hope to see the finished versions of these in game to use someday.
Keep up the good work
Have a good one

Strilter

Administrator
If you add battleship creating methods into this game. I will completely stop playing "warship craft" ( a knockoff of Battleship craft for the ipad). This would be my greatest dream. Being able to create Any size battleship, with realistic physics, weight, guns, rockets, torpedoes, ETC. This would be fabulous.
not to stymi your excitement but have you ever played from the depths?
Also I wish I could use blender that well. =-( maybe if I spent less time playing MC, and the other 14 dozen games I own.

Most people just build a tech... this guy freaking designed the whole corp O_O

Spyrox

Website
www.DontKnowWhatThisIS.com
not to stymi your excitement but have you ever played from the depths?
Also I wish I could use blender that well. =-( maybe if I spent less time playing MC, and the other 14 dozen games I own.

Most people just build a tech... this guy freaking designed the whole corp O_O
I never knew this existed. It looks much like r0b0craft. This is definitely something ill go into looking to buy.