Traveel Manufacturing Co.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
This is SO confusing. Whoever's verifying this guy needs to do a better job, or just go to @saiwun for no more moderation.
Yeah. I really don't see how he passed the FIRST moderation. Whoever is doing it, please look closer.

Sorry for the chat behind ThePotato's back, it just seems weird that this is happening, him trolling the active members.

Traveel

Yeah. I really don't see how he passed the FIRST moderation. Whoever is doing it, please look closer.

Sorry for the chat behind ThePotato's back, it just seems weird that this is happening, him trolling the active members.
Ya. It's specifically us. I don't think it's trolled a normal member (yet).

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Thanks for letting me and anyone else know about this.

I mainly wanted to know because a small one cost 5 credits, and it's quite a bit for anyone (at this point anyways).

And does a personal account get added when they have at least 1 credit?

Traveel

And does a personal account get added when they have at least 1 credit?
Yes.

I mainly wanted to know because a small one cost 5 credits, and it's quite a bit for anyone
5 credits aren't that much depending on the vehicles you sell me. In fact, you can give vehicles you already made. I have to build custom-made vehicles and that costs labor. That's also why I give you a discount if you're fine with something I already made (3 credit discount).

Traveel

How would it work if someone wanted to buy something that someone else sold to you?
First of all, they'd have to order a premade vehicle for me to resort to vehicles I bought. Second, I'd check with the creator of the vehicle if it's alright if I sell it to someone else. OR, if you sell a vehicle to me, you can give me distribution rights to it, if you choose this, then I'll give you extra credits. (But only if I want distribution rights)