Traveel Manufacturing Co.

Traveel

So in order to get credits we have to sell you techs?
And in order to get techs we have to expend credits?
If that is true, then how do we know what tech we are getting?
You might want to make some spoilers and put links to NONCOMPRESSED images that work ( use Cubeupload ).
And ya, I’ll probably post spoilers to see if you like development.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Instead of a traditional kingdom, how about we make a kingdom devoted to building techs for other kingdoms? Traveel manufacturing does just that; simply place your order and watch the magic happen. For this to be possible, you need credits. You can earn credits by giving me your techs. Amount of credits earned depend on the vehicle.

Example of placing an order:
I would like to order a combat vehicle. It’s centered around missiles and has some megaton cannons. It’s centered around geocorp and will be “large”. It’s land as well. It’s also very tanky and can recharge itself.

So what the person placing the order did was give information in these categories:
Weapons:
Size: (a small tech costs 5 credits, a medium tech costs 10 credits, and large one costs 18 credits)
Category: (combat or industrial)
Air or land:
Primary corporation:
Self-recharge:

If you can give me all of these, then I’ll do my best to create a vehicle. The more specific, the better.

Also, each kingdom has its own bank account. If you’d like your kingdom added, then tell me.

NOTICE(S):
I hold the right to reserve service to ANYONE at ANYTIME!
Also, if you'd like to be part of the manufacturing team, let me know, and I may add you.
SFS builds techs for other kingdoms, sorta (I now do roleplay).

Traveel

SFS builds techs for other kingdoms, sorta (I now do roleplay).
Ya. Also, you release techs for multiple people. When I manufacture, I either post it on the kingdoms sight, or if someone requests it personally, I’ll give it to them privately.

Also, we don’t want SFS building a monopoly now do we? RIGHT ROCKEFELLER!?!?!?

Last edited:

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Ya. Also, you release techs for multiple people. When I manufacture, I either post it on the kingdoms sight, or if someone requests it personally, I’ll give it to them privately.

Also, we don’t want SVS building a monopoly now do we? RIGHT ROCKEFELLER!?!?!?
*SFS

This is all

Good day

Traveel

First order of any kingdom is free, so long it is medium or below. (size)

Traveel

Here's what it looks like right now. Want any additions? If you don't I'll just put the solar panels on the sides.

Attachments

GIVE ME 20 CREDITS!!!
Okay, you've been doing nothing but trolling us, making stupid jokes about potatoes, beg for things, and be rude (I know I make jokes, but even I don't do this much on my first day on the forums). Not a great first impression if you ask me. Better to start doing this kind of stuff when people know you more.