Traveel Manufacturing Co.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Instead of a traditional kingdom, how about we make a kingdom devoted to building techs for other kingdoms? Traveel manufacturing does just that; simply place your order and watch the magic happen. For this to be possible, you need credits. You can earn credits by giving me your techs. Amount of credits earned depend on the vehicle.

Example of placing an order:
I would like to order a combat vehicle. It’s centered around missiles and has some megaton cannons. It’s centered around geocorp and will be “large”. It’s land as well. It’s also very tanky and can recharge itself.

So what the person placing the order did was give information in these categories:
Weapons:
Size: (a small tech costs 5 credits, a medium tech costs 10 credits, and large one costs 18 credits)
Category: (combat or industrial)
Air or land:
Primary corporation:
Self-recharge:

If you’re fine with something I already built, I’ll give you a 3 credit discount.

If you can give me all of these, then I’ll do my best to create a vehicle. The more specific, the better.

Also, each kingdom has its own bank account. If you’d like your kingdom added, then tell me.

Current assistants: Olli_DXD (specializes in manufacturing planes)

NOTICE(S):
I hold the right to reserve service to ANYONE at ANYTIME!
Also, if you'd like to be part of the manufacturing team, let me know, and I may add you.
First order of any kingdom is free, so long it is medium or below. (size)

Last edited:

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
KINGDOMS AND THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS:

Kebab Kingdom: 4 credits
Duck republic: 2 credits
TACC: 2 credits
Lemon Kingdom: 0
UESO: 0

These will change based on purchases and whatnot.

Last edited:

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
People and their accounts:

Traveel: 1
ThePotato: 20 credits

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Erm, why does UESO and the Lemons have 0? I know UESO is very wealthy because they also destroy planets, unless if it's not about the money.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Erm, why does UESO and the Lemons have 0? I know UESO is very wealthy because they also destroy planets, unless if it's not about the money.
I would have everyone start at 0, but I know you and that duck guy in the slightest.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
So it's about our forum relationships and not our wealth?
It’s just that their currency has no meaning in mine. Plus, imagine how many techs they could order at no cost? I’d have to make them at least 15 LARGE techs.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
It’s just that their currency has no meaning in mine. Plus, imagine how many techs they could order at no cost? I’d have to make them at least 15 LARGE techs.
What does "no meaning in mine" mean? Also, doesn't it say 5 credits for a small tech? So whaddya mean they can order 15 large techs?

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
What does "no meaning in mine" mean? Also, doesn't it say 5 credits for a small tech? So whaddya mean they can order 15 large techs?
It costs 18 credits for a “large tech”

Last edited:

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
I would have everyone start at 0, but I know you and that duck guy in the slightest.
Then why TAC (or TACC[insert some sort of meme reference here]) starts off with 2?

I see what you are doing here.
It gets around all of the arguing I had to go through just to get nowhere- Kingdom Cash Limitations.
A pretty smart plan.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The size of the tech increases the price. (It’s more labor)

A small tech will cost you 5 credits
Whereas a large tech will cost you 18
Now I'm confused... First, you said someone could order 15 large techs at no credits, then you said 1 large tech is 15 when it says 18...

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Now I'm confused... First, you said someone could order 15 large techs at no credits, then you said 1 large tech is 15 when it says 18...
Mb, I meant 18.

ALRIGHT!
Maybe this will clarify it.
Y’know at McDonald’s how the larger the burger, the more expensive it is? (Like Big Mac vs. a regular burger)

It’s kinda like that here. The larger your tech is, the more credits I’ll charge you.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
I meant that if I took the wealth of their empire into account and then translated into credits, then they’d have enough credits to order 15 large techs.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
So in order to get credits we have to sell you techs?
And in order to get techs we have to expend credits?
If that is true, then how do we know what tech we are getting?
You might want to make some spoilers and put links to NONCOMPRESSED images that work ( use Cubeupload ).

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
So in order to get credits we have to sell you techs?
And in order to get techs we have to expend credits?
If that is true, then how do we know what tech we are getting?
You might want to make some spoilers and put links to NONCOMPRESSED images that work ( use Cubeupload ).

I make you a custom vehicle. If you’re unsatisfied, then I’ll give you a discount. (If you abuse it, then you can’t get a discount.