Toxic Player

So, I was in this guy's server, and this other guy started trolling me. He ripped apart my creation, laughed at me and said "LMFAO" when I told him to stop, and he was really getting on my nerves. He was constantly in BB but ripped apart mine and others' techs that weren't in BB.

Now, after I typed the stuff above, he's trying to crash the server by spamming blocks everywhere.

He ripped apart my battleship on purpose, laughed at me, so it looks like TT is starting to attract toxic players to MP.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
So, I was in this guy's server, and this other guy started trolling me. He ripped apart my creation, laughed at me and said "LMFAO" when I told him to stop, and he was really getting on my nerves. He was constantly in BB but ripped apart mine and others' techs that weren't in BB.

Now, after I typed the stuff above, he's trying to crash the server by spamming blocks everywhere.

He ripped apart my battleship on purpose, laughed at me, so it looks like TT is starting to attract toxic players to MP.
This is bad. How was he even disassembling your tech? Is that a thing? If so, I say that is a bad feature.
What was his gamertag? If so, I would ban him.

This is bad. How was he even disassembling your tech? Is that a thing? If so, I say that is a bad feature.
What was his gamertag? If so, I would ban him.
Well, of course you can take apart someone else's tech. It's co-op after all. But, there should be an option where you can "whitelist" other people, thus giving them permission to build. If you're not whitelisted, then they can't interfere.

Cloud

At this point, you shouldn't be surprised. There was a person named s1 who did the above that Bøømik described. Except he kept saying it wasn't him immediately and getting 'angry' whenever we accused him. Except, there was one key difference. He was doing it even when I was in the build beam.

Zargn

Administrator
The old canary version had an option to disable co-op building, so you can't modify other player's techs. I don't know why it was removed though. It's useful to prevent situations like these.
There was alot more options in the canary build, but they where under the "Debug" tab. Mostly made for testing. But some of them will hopefully be added back as working options.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
This is probably due to a bug or exploit. Or they were a hacker, but it's unlikely.
Its a bug because I was able to do it to other people

I think there needs to be a reporting system because people were taking blocks off of my techs as well. One guy was even spamming the battleship cannons to lag the game

Its a bug because I was able to do it to other people

I think there needs to be a reporting system because people were taking blocks off of my techs as well. One guy was even spamming the battleship cannons to lag the game
My guy was taking apart my tech and spamming Titan and Behemoth wheels to crash the server. He was about a third to filling the entire map before the host left.

P.S. I ended up getting him back by taking apart his trollmobile.

Masakari

Guess a lot of you don't remember (or saw the stream) when they first showed the Coop mode on stream few months back. This was a feature and not a bug (like many things now-a-days it seems) due to (from my understanding) how the creative mode sees all players as one player like in SP. Not sure why when the DM has us as separate players (even when set to teams) and can't mess with others techs beside weapons and placing blocks under them/in their path (which is just giving them blocks as they pick them up shortly after).

We do need an option like others have said for a permission toggle to prevent this from happening (have had it happen to me also). That or use the DM code for separate players/teams on top of the all as one current system.

Cloud

....I... I don't know what to say. Wait a second and let me find a suitable way to post these...... Crimes..