TItanfall 2 Ronin Progress Thread

Meffiere

Shady Alleyway Tech Salesman
Jul 15, 2020
so i've learnt my lesson this time so now im making one of these where it actually belongs

anyway, the point of this thread is to archive videos and development snapshots of this pretty neat mech im creatin
im prob gonna toss a few snaps up and vids or smth idk so enjoy

Meffiere

Shady Alleyway Tech Salesman
Jul 15, 2020
Ronin.pngwalk test5.png
So I have like 11 different in progress snapshots of Ronin so far, so its probably best to start with the first of the bunch. It really wasn't much actual work up to this point, just grinding out the aesthetic design and look. The only real functional part of this one was the cockpit that actually closed and opened when you go use the FPV button. At this point, the arms and biceps were just posable nubs, no function yet. If you really want to play this snapshot (and most future snapshots), the required block mods are TAC, Rafs' stuff, BL, Rabis' stuff, FLSoz's stuff, LK, and FSI. If I miss any, just let me know.

The other tech with the thin legs was a drafting tech to see how to make the walking animation actually move me places instead of being only cosmetic. It's the fifth iteration and the one i finally managed to clean up and make work, so there. It's completely vanilla sans the control blocks, so you can download the snapshot and do some tinkering with it if you want.