Tips...

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by Lost Ninja, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

Been writing a long list of things I think that players new to the game could read if they wanted to learn a little bit more about how to play... it's a bit on the long side for the forum. Is there a better way to post it? I can split it up of course but I'm using word's dynamic numbered lists (so I can direct readers around) and I don't want to break them.

@Jamie is the 5k characters per post a hard forum limit or just for non-devs? If so could we have a dev-curated (or moderator) tips post?

For now it's drop-boxed feel free to read/comment/suggest. It's in no real order just things I've found useful as I play along.

Download / View

Looks like the dynamic numbers are preserved, so I might just multi-post it up here... :)

2. Lost Ninja

3. Lost Ninja

4. Lost Ninja

5. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

I think it is. Certainly still applies to 'Admin' level moderators, and I *think* I've seen Jamie have to shorten his own posts.

Use the Steam guides section (like I did). It has it's own idiosyncrasies, but it's a lot more flexible for this. Or make a guide page on the Wiki (as @AstraTheDragon about that).

layer1 and AstraTheDragon like this.
  6. Lost Ninja

Okay... will look at the Wiki... for some reason I dislike Steam pages... :/

AstraTheDragon likes this.