• Yaaaashsd

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nuuuuuuuhuuuuuuu

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
All kingdoms can do whatever they want by themselves. Here are some general rules:

Don't spam make kingdoms
You can't get a massive amount of resources instantly and have to work to get it (same for BB)
Don't interact with a kingdom if they don't want to be interacted with
Dead kingdoms (kingdoms that are destroyed) can still live on but cannot interact with other kingdoms

Why am I still going on with this kingdoms garbage... okay I'm out with all this rule stuff and here are some general rules. No types or anything like that. Just do whatever you want in a kingdom and be happy. Attack kingdoms. Do stuff. I'm out. Peace! (I'll still be in the Kebab Kingdom doing stuff. This doesn't affect anything ACTUALLY kingdoms, only the stupid rules and such. Let's just go back to before this nonsense has started. Who cares if it's confusing. Only TAC is because @Legionite said so.)

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
All kingdoms can do whatever they want by themselves. Here are some general rules:

Don't spam make kingdoms
You can't get a massive amount of resources instantly and have to work to get it (same for BB)
Don't interact with a kingdom if they don't want to be interacted with
Dead kingdoms (kingdoms that are destroyed) can still live on but cannot interact with other kingdoms

Why am I still going on with this kingdoms garbage... okay I'm out with all this rule stuff and here are some general rules. No types or anything like that. Just do whatever you want in a kingdom and be happy. Attack kingdoms. Do stuff. I'm out. Peace! (I'll still be in the Kebab Kingdom doing stuff. This doesn't affect anything ACTUALLY kingdoms, only the stupid rules and such. Let's just go back to before this nonsense has started. Who cares if it's confusing. Only TAC is because @Legionite said so.)
TBH, my SFS thread was mainly meant to be both a kingdom and my tech posting thread, so it will still be doing that.

Reactions: Boomik