This EFF and off world nonsense has ruined the fun of kingdoms

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Kingdoms aren't fun anymore because of EFF, the stupid lore, the stupidly fast progression, and the stupid off world garbage. Let's clear things up:

I can't clear things up... it's all too confusing and just not fun anymore. It feels like no one wants to be apart of the kingdoms anymore. Give us some ideas to clear things up.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Standard rules

Maybe we should make a new thread for that ( or rename this thread )

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Maybe, keep things simple? I'm interested in joining your supposed roleplay but it's all confusing. Maybe avoid space and other tech not within the scope of Terratech.

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Maybe, keep things simple? I'm interested in joining your supposed roleplay but it's all confusing. Maybe avoid space and other tech not within the scope of Terratech.
Space is fine. The lore and other confusing bits are not. For space, just make a plane that doesn't use propellers and your good to go using it as a spacecraft.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
I'm afraid that the space war is a bit confusing, so maybe we can have a final, epic boss battle (No nuking everything though, just reducing everything to atoms without any action is boring) to end it. I don't want the lore to stop there though. I understand some people don't like having lore for everything, but for some of us (myself included), it's quite fun, so if you don't like lore, just don't participate in it.

Also, some people put a lot of effort into their lore to make it good and presentable, so just denying all their hours of work and putting a stop to it is devastating to them.
This is all just my opinion.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I'm afraid that the space war is a bit confusing, so maybe we can have a final, epic boss battle (No nuking everything though, just reducing everything to atoms without any action is boring) to end it. I don't want the lore to stop there though. I understand some people don't like having lore for everything, but for some of us (myself included), it's quite fun, so if you don't like lore, just don't participate in it.

Also, some people put a lot of effort into their lore to make it good and presentable, so just denying all their hours of work and putting a stop to it is devastating to them.
This is all just my opinion.
Fine, but the nukes we made still exist in our armory. I don't like the lore about how everyone got here, etc etc, but the stories like the disappearance of the Kestrel spacecraft is cool. How about this: you can have lore on the front page of your main thread as long as it's not too long. TAC's lore is wayyy too much as it has its own massive corporation and thread.

Last edited: