There is a game working in progress named 无限战车

Discussion in 'Open' started by GK vec, Sep 29, 2018.

1. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

There is a game named 无限战车 in China and the maker of it, Liu Xi , says there is a cooperation between the credits of terratech and them .
    Is that truth ?
    The company(NetEase games网易游戏) that maker from always copy good game from outside , the PUBG has been plagiarized and changed the name called 荒野行动 .
    There is toooo many similarity between the game 无限战车 and terratech . Wheels , lasergun , saw , mortar , missle , and so on .
    Even the model havent been changed .
    So I suspect that the game is copying terratech .

QuackDuck, Seth_Seth and Aardvark123 like this.
  2. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

3. Galrex

Galrex Possibilist

skepticalvincentlarge

EDITED: That game by NetEase is a mobile app. So is there any copyright infringement? Well I really don't know. Need a dev to clarify here.

#3 Galrex, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  4. Darkstar076

Darkstar076 Well-Known Member

Looks sorta like Crossout mixed with Terratech

GK vec likes this.
  5. Potato

Potato Tinkerer of Titäns

Looks like it, yeah. There's some Crossout mechanics in there such as the PVP style and its build mechanic, while borrowing the block-based building from Terratech.

IMO, I think this game isn't outright copy-pasting Terratech, but more like borrowing some aspects of it, then giving them a twist. As far as I can see, they don't have any crafting or resource mechanics, only PVP, so they didn't take all of Terratech lol.

Galrex likes this.
  6. Aardvark123

Aardvark123 Well-Known Member

I don't think they're copying TerraTech, per se. The idea of vehicles made from modular blocks isn't specific enough to belong to one game company, and 无限战车 has a pretty distinct art style in the trailer.

Then again, if they're claiming falsely to have an actual partnership with Payload Studios, they need to stop.

Galrex, Seth_Seth and GK vec like this.
  7. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

开发者的话:
    亲爱的太空工程师,大家好:
    我是无限战车的制作人刘犀,上一款作品是手游——功夫熊猫3。这一次给大家带来的,不是功夫熊猫4,甚至不是一款动作游戏。
    这次我们来整点不一样的——来玩玩沙盒战车。这款产品的出生,要从朋友送给我的乐高说起。那是一个非常开心的下午,我躲在书房玩得不亦乐乎。我发现,最让我激动的,就是将归属不同的模块强行拼到一起,形成一个无比威猛的巨无霸。突然之间,一个游戏灵感一跃而出:大家上来都是一个小方块,通过搜集战场上的材料组装变强。大家可以互相攻击,击落别人的零件,用来武装自己。突然之间,我就被这样一个灵感抓住了。内心中一个声音一直在呐喊:这就是我想要做的游戏。
    但是当我拉上小伙伴一起讨论时,发现从创意到实现,有很大的挑战:模块应该怎么设计,用什么样的拼接规则,需要怎么样的物理引擎,物理引擎怎么接入NeoX。这一连串的问题,将我问住了。这时,一个朋友表示,自己在游戏展认识了一个英国工作室payload studios,他们做了一款名为Terratech的游戏。这款游戏跟我所想的概念有点相似,也许可以跟英国人取取经。
    Terratech的拼接规则简单,但是充满了沙盒的趣味,一下子就俘虏了我。这就是能承载我梦想的拼接方式。
    在朋友的牵线下,我和Terratech的制作人Russ Clarke先生进行了深入交流。虽然我们双方游戏方向不太相同,Terratech偏向PVE,我们指向PVP,但是他们对我们的想法产生了极大的兴趣,于是这段有趣的合作就开始了, payload studios在产品基础设计方面给予了我们很大的支持和启发,通过我们的不断努力,逐渐有了现在的模样。
    在这里,你可以找块太空岩躲着,快速改装战车,用加特林机关枪或者追踪导弹攻击其他战车。当然策略也非常重要,在你和对手酣战正high时,也许火山口一辆战车的狙击炮已经悄悄瞄准了你!荒漠、火山口、冰湖、飞船废墟,外太空的每一寸土地都是你的战场!
    近期我们进行了一次极小规模测试,诚然游戏的完成度只有10%,有很多不够完善的地方,感谢大家的包容,更要感谢所有给我们热心评论的玩家。大家的意见我们都进行了统一的收集和整理,同时包含安卓玩家的测试也在不远的将来,希望下一次见面的时候,大家会发现游戏变的更好玩了!
    未来,我们还将提供更多有趣的模块、更多独特的外观组件、更多的对战模式,譬如自由拼装玩法、故事模式等内容。当然,这一切都将需要时间来开发和完善。大家有好的想法欢迎随时提出,我们会认真阅读并进行反馈!
    ——致可爱的你们 制作人刘犀

Galrex and Aardvark123 like this.
  8. Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth HoverBug

since when did they say that they have a "partnership" with Payload?

also wat

I can't get around in this chinese mess

Maybe Google Translate will work for once

Aardvark123 likes this.
  9. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

This is translation :
    Developer's words: Dear Space Engineer, Hello everyone: I am Liu Xi, the producer of the infinite chariot. The last work is a mobile game - Kung Fu Panda 3. This time for everyone, not Kung Fu Panda 4, not even an action game. This time we came to the whole point differently - to play the sandbox chariot. The birth of this product, from the LEGO that my friend gave me. It was a very happy afternoon, and I was hiding in the study room. I found that what excites me the most is to force the different modules to be brought together to form an incomparably mighty giant. Suddenly, a game inspiration jumped out: everyone came up with a small box that was assembled by collecting materials on the battlefield. Everyone can attack each other and shoot down other people's parts to arm themselves. Suddenly, I was caught by such an inspiration. A voice in my heart has been shouting: This is the game I want to do. But when I pulled on a small partner to discuss, I found that from the creative to the

Aardvark123 and Seth_Seth like this.
  10. Potato

If that's the statement of the game developer @GK vec, then Payload has to confirm that this is a partnership that they know.

@Matt, can you confirm?

ZeroGravitas, Galrex and Seth_Seth like this.
  11. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

Seth_Seth likes this.
  12. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

The first time I heard about this game in my qq group I was so angry but when I see what the maker said then I what to confirm this .

13. Potato

We will find out soon.

Galrex and GK vec like this.
  14. GK vec

GK vec GK 光轲

https://m.bilibili.com/space/373572836
    There is some video of this game .
    You can see that the only thing which terratech dont have is the machine leg .
    Weapon , wheels , all are copyed from terratech . The 3D model is very close , and just changed skin .

15. Aardvark123

Aardvark123 Well-Known Member

I went ahead and translated the whole Chinese passage with Google Translate. This is what it says:

Dear Space Engineer, Hello everyone:
    I am Liu Xi, the producer of the infinite chariot. The last work is a mobile game - Kung Fu Panda 3. This time for everyone, not Kung Fu Panda 4, not even an action game.
    This time we came to the whole point differently - to play the sandbox chariot. The birth of this product, from the LEGO that my friend gave me. It was a very happy afternoon, and I was hiding in the study room. I found that what excites me the most is to force the different modules to be brought together to form an incomparably mighty giant. Suddenly, a game inspiration jumped out: everyone came up with a small box that was assembled by collecting materials on the battlefield. Everyone can attack each other and shoot down other people's parts to arm themselves. Suddenly, I was caught by such an inspiration. A voice in my heart has been shouting: This is the game I want to do.
    But when I pulled on a small partner to discuss, I found that from the creative to the realization, there are great challenges: how the module should be designed, what kind of splicing rules, what kind of physics engine is needed, and how the physics engine can access NeoX. This series of questions will ask me. At this time, a friend said that he met a British studio payload studios at the game show, they made a game called Terratech. This game is a bit like the concept I think, maybe it can be with the British.
    Terratech's stitching rules are simple, but full of sandboxing fun, and I captured me all at once. This is the way to carry my dreams.
    Under the friend's line, I had an in-depth exchange with Terratech's producer, Russ Clarke. Although our game directions are not the same, Terratech prefers PVE, we point to PVP, but they have a great interest in our ideas, so this interesting cooperation has begun, payload studios gave us the basic design of the product. Great support and inspiration, through our continuous efforts, gradually have the present appearance.
    Here, you can find a piece of space rock to hide, quickly modify the chariot, use Gatling machine guns or tracking missiles to attack other chariots. Of course, the strategy is also very important. When you and your opponent are fighting high, maybe the sniper of a chariot in the crater has quietly aimed at you! Deserts, craters, icy lakes, ruins of spaceships, every inch of outer space is your battlefield!
    Recently, we conducted a very small-scale test. It is true that the completion of the game is only 10%. There are many places that are not perfect. Thank you for your tolerance, and we would like to thank all the players who gave us a warm comment. Everyone's opinions have been collected and organized in a unified way. At the same time, the test of Android players is also in the near future. I hope that when I meet next time, everyone will find that the game has become more fun!
    In the future, we will also provide more interesting modules, more unique appearance components, and more battle modes, such as free assembly gameplay, story mode and so on. Of course, all of this will take time to develop and improve. Everyone has a good idea, please feel free to ask, we will read it carefully and give feedback!
    ——To the lovely you, producer Liu Xi

GK vec, Seth_Seth and Galrex like this.
  16. Nightblade Greyswandir

Nightblade Greyswandir Nothing is good enough!

If this is true, then it would be great to have these two games merged and take both Western and Eastern market with PvE + PvP game. Plus extra skins are always welcome!

17. Potato

I'm not sure about that though - The Chinese government tend to co-own companies. If Payload did attempt to collaborate, there is a chance that the game's source code might be part of the contract. They like to get the better end of the bargain by doing that, at the cost of the collaborator.

Seth_Seth and QuackDuck like this.
  18. Nightblade Greyswandir

Nightblade Greyswandir Nothing is good enough!

I highly doubt that they co own small gaming companies.

Seth_Seth likes this.
  19. Potato

Hmmm, true, but that scenario that I stated can still happen. I've worked with Chinese companies before and have collaborated...they will always want to take everything you made even if it's not written in the contract. That's why I'm quite concerned about this.

20. Galrex

Galrex Possibilist

*Inserts communism memes here*