Theorycrafting thread #1: Fuel & friends

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
humans wouldn´t have to evolve to breath it, its a lv.1 chemical asphixiant, just as nitrogen is, which is in earths atmosphere
Humans wouldn't have to evolve to breathe it, but they would have to evolve to handle the concetration level that the planet would be at. Have a good one [8D)

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Humans wouldn't have to evolve to breathe it, but they would have to evolve to handle the concetration level that the planet would be at. Have a good one [8D)
Possibly bot, if its low enough. An atmosphere hydrogeny enough to do that would likely burn up in an instant upon introduction to flame

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Possibly bot, if its low enough. An atmosphere hydrogeny enough to do that would likely burn up in an instant upon introduction to flame
With the hydrogen being so concentrated there wouldn't be enough oxygen to allow a flame to form which would mean that the flamethrowers would only have to spray pure oxygen at a rate that would create the right ratio of gases to allow a focused stream of fire.
Have a good one [8D)

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
With the hydrogen being so concentrated there wouldn't be enough oxygen to allow a flame to form which would mean that the flamethrowers would only have to spray pure oxygen at a rate that would create the right ratio of gases to allow a focused stream of fire.
Have a good one [8D)
Yes. This could also allow humans to exist without assisted breathing, replacing nitrogen entirely with hydrogen. the airs oxygen concentration woulf be about the same as a high altitude on earth. As humans dont seem to do much manual labor on this planet, the oxygen concentration would not be all to degenerative to humans. The fires created on this planet would likely create a lot of water, which would likely make them smother themselves out

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Yes. This could also allow humans to exist without assisted breathing, replacing nitrogen entirely with hydrogen. the airs oxygen concentration woulf be about the same as a high altitude on earth. As humans dont seem to do much manual labor on this planet, the oxygen concentration would not be all to degenerative to humans. The fires created on this planet would likely create a lot of water, which would likely make them smother themselves out
Not exactly. If you were to replace our airs nitrogen with hydrogen it would turn our world into a bomb of sorts and when it goes off no one would need a breathing apparatus so I guess you are kind of right ;).
The oxygen concentration would have to be low enough that the atmosphere would not be combustible and would most likely suffocate all humans.
Have a good one [8D)

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Not exactly. If you were to replace our airs nitrogen with hydrogen it would turn our world into a bomb of sorts and when it goes off no one would need a breathing apparatus so I guess you are kind of right ;).
The oxygen concentration would have to be low enough that the atmosphere would not be combustible and would most likely suffocate all humans.
Have a good one [8D)
well, this needs some real life testing.

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Was This:

Then it became this:
hqdefault.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

From Characters to Anthro Techs, I don't know how it really changed other than to give the notion that humans probably don't exist on the planet anymore.

There are people controlling the Techs Via VR, but they themselves are never shown. Only the Tech picture is shown.

Last edited: