The Z SECTOR ENTITIES

Nooboid

Not A Noob
I am making a new kingdom. Join if you want neat stuff. We aren't a kingdom yet, we are more of a group O.K. lore time:

The Z Sector is a sector in space only accessible by flying through a black hole's event horizon. It is actually just on the edge of the event horizon, but has a strange cosmic force pushing it with enough force to counteract the black hole. In the Z Sector, there is an entity different from any entity in the known universe, because it lives in an event horizon. The entity is me. I guard the sector and it's resources, of which there are many, from outsiders that can travel through the event horizon, of which there are few. I have only just started to reach out to the universe, and my planet is sometimes 3 light-days away from reality.

Last edited:

Nooboid

Not A Noob
To join, say that you want to join. No dual memberships with enemies. We are automatically neutral to all kingdoms. Do not attack us unless you wish to be sucked into a black hole before you get to us.
If you wish to ally your kingdom with us I will send an Entity fragment to your kingdom. Do not attack it, it has no weaponry and is cute.
Current techs: 5 GSO MANY CANNONS, 2 Skidders, 10 Tracked bike woots, 4 Railbikes, 2 BF Miniheli, 2 Zaxis hauler, 1 Survivor, 3 Boosted.
Currently in shipyard: The ZSS Determined.

Allied:
UESO
At war:

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Saviour: Opening encrypted channel for real-time communications...
Saviour: Channel opening failed, due to interference from nearby black hole. Sending one-way transmission...

<transmission begin>
Greetings, entities. We're the UESO.

We couldn't open a channel, there's too much interference, we're glad if this message is sent through.

We would like to ask if making an alliance is a possibility. We need every helping hand we can get, and we will support you, send you resources, techs, whatever you would need.

Signed,
Teki, leader of the UESO
<transmission end>

Saviour: Sending successful, awaiting answer.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Transmission received. I will send you an entity fragment when I get the chance. It has a present!
I will also send you a pack of ignite, as a gift of goodwill.

Last edited:

Nooboid

Not A Noob
I will also send you a communications array capable of dealing with the black hole. Thank you for allying.:):)
We do not need any resources, the Z Sector is the most resource rich system in the known universe.

Last edited:

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
<Scavenger: found target for communication>
<Transmission starting>

Greetings Z Sector, I am the scavenger, a prototype in a nearby quadrant, surviving and thriving. I am using all my excess power to use the communication while I am anchored and making solar energy. I have sent this transmission using a moderate communicator, to ask to join your kingdom. I am currently a lone tech, thriving on a world. As a gift, I want to send a gift of titanite to you, for I have a ton of it. I hope I can join you.
<Transmission ended>
<Scavenger: Transmission successful, waiting for a reply>

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Greetings scavenger, you may join. I do not require any gift of resources, as the Z sector is the most resource rich system in the known universe. I will send you a pack of ignian, and you are in.