Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Say it in a reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
FIRST OFF! YES I KNOW TUFOK EXISTS!
But I’m unsure if it’s an actual alliance of kingdoms, or a kingdom.

Should this kingdom be made? (People didn’t seem happy with the feather kingdom so now I’m giving you a voice on its creation) (Vote above)

In short, it’s like The United Nations, but for the kingdoms of terratech. (All who are in it aren’t allowed to declare war on other members unless they have very, very, very, good reason)

If any rules are broken, you’ll be removed and all other members of the United Kingdom’s will obliterate you with their militaries.

Rules:
No declaring war on other members
If any rules above are broken, you’ll be kicked out, and all members will mobilize their militaries to fight you (depending on severity)
More to come if suggested

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
FIRST OFF! YES I KNOW UFOK EXISTS!
First off, it's TUFOK.
Second off, it's its own kingdom, which is currently dead.
Third off, we already have a huge alliance named the Coalition (by @QuackDuck). This includes UESO, The Kebabs, TAC, Duck Republic, and Silver Fleet Systems.

Also, is this a kingdom or a collection of kingdoms? You said for the kingdoms of TT, but then you keep on saying members. Also, you can't just obliterate someone who broke the rules. This is basically declaring war, which is breaking one of your rules. Wait a minute... why don't we just obliterate you? AFTER HIM!!!!

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
First off, it's TUFOK.
Second off, it's its own kingdom, which is currently dead.
Third off, we already have a huge alliance named the Coalition (by @QuackDuck). This includes UESO, The Kebabs, TAC, Duck Republic, and Silver Fleet Systems.

Also, is this a kingdom or a collection of kingdoms?
Collection

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Anyways, you can't just destroy an entire kingdom for breaking a rule. Other kingdoms won't even agree and don't even have the power to.
Part of the point is peace, and severe consequences for violators. (Unless it’s minor, or they had very good reason. LIKE OBLITERATING THE KIWIS! DOWN WITH THOSE GUYS AND CLOUDFLARE!!!)

Sorry, I’m still new to this whole RP thing.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
*Obliterates a kingdom because of peace* logic.
But in real life, The United Nations would have all their members obliterate any country that uses nukes...
And their ideology is peace.

Something is very wrong here...

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
*Obliterates a kingdom because of peace* logic.
And this comment was one of the very few times that I literally LOLed at a xenforo comment.
Seriously, on techspot all it’s about is “how do I remove dis malware”

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Ay, what were we talking about?
Idk. Something about uniting or something?
Wait, what were we talking about??? (I literally forgot after reading that post. DAMNIT BØØMIK! I’M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!)

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
And I always see 99% of my alerts being from Bøømik.
And that alert is a reply he made 3 seconds after I posted it.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
How about you join the Coalition to destroy the Kiwis once and for all! Instead of producing techs, you make your own military. We'll give you some space technology.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
How about you join the Coalition to destroy the Kiwis once and for all! Instead of producing techs, you make your own military. We'll give you some space technology.
Role playing?
Maybe...
*watches as all my time gets drained into the black hole known as “the terratech forum”