The United Federation of Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Kebab Kingdom, if you are reading this line of text (and respond back [even indirectly] to it in any way that hints it within 4 days of this sent message), you have intercepted a "protected file", meaning that TAC will know if the message is intercepted. This doesn't mean TAC will declare war (depends on the Kebab Kingdom's reaction), but have a reason to really be suspicious of the Kabeb Kingdom.

Psst- TUFOK, here is something big incase the Kebab Kingdom attacks:
View attachment 17168
More than one is suggested to counter a Mega-Liberator.
Not suggested for attack runs, as it's weapons are primed for interception means.
(Please note that there seems to be some missiles on this Tech that explode when firing)
You do know the Kebab Kingdom is a part of TUFOK, right? Have you been catching up with the past 3 weeks?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Do not worry fellow techians. I treat Boomik as a friend, we are allies. Not enemies, if he wants my respect, he already has it. And it does not require other kingdoms to make my decisions for me, I may be one for now. But that's no different then being one kingdom, the only difference is you have more people. But we both are the same, we both have kingdoms, we both have techs, and we both have powers. I do not fear Boomik, but then again, I do not treat him with no respect.

B00mik is strong, and like most of his comments, they are jokes. So I will let this act of strength go, but from now on B00mik. Please double check your comments before showing your strength. Its no different then North Korea launching powerful weapons to show their strength. And if you continue, I will not want to continue being allies. I speak as a friend, not as an enemy. And most know what my main goal is, peace among all kingdoms, and those who want war. Will get war, however they will not win it. And for all kingdoms, I let first acts go as an aggressive action. However, the second I will declare as an act of war. And with the strength of older AI (Given by TAC as a trade for 120K BB) I do not need as much help I once did. I now may be independent. Now, don't think that I don't want new citizens. I would love them, but the distributions of techians is too great. And it may be awhile before I get a citizen.

However B00mik, from now on please do not show acts of strength. I show you respect, and if you want to go to war. So be it, however, for the both of us, I see no reason to...
I guess we are sorta like North Korea if you take out the dictatorship part. We're a bit overly aggressive, but that's sort of the point of this kingdom. After all, we live on war like Ares.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
You do know the Kebab Kingdom is a part of TUFOK, right? Have you been catching up with the past 3 weeks?
Well, that doesn't mean you can use the Tech there, you already have multiple Uber Techs.

I guess we are sorta like North Korea if you take out the dictatorship part. We're a bit overly aggressive, but that's sort of the point of this kingdom. After all, we live on war like Ares.
Given that you have announced that you have the "trigger happy" North Korea motive, it is best to assume that your kingdom is not responsible enough to handle too many powerful things at once.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Well, that doesn't mean you can use the Tech there, you already have multiple Uber Techs.

Given that you have announced that you have the "trigger happy" North Korea motive, it is best to assume that your kingdom is not responsible enough to handle too many powerful things at once.
Agreed, Kabab, can you lower your army a little? It seems a little too dangerous for you to handle. You are a threat to others and I would hate to have to become enemies because of you being a threat to others...

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Also, more techs
Because the Kabab is getting a little too powerful for its own good. I created a kingdom scanner, undetectable by scanners. And I found a secret that your making B00mik. If you know what's good for you, you will stop creating it...

Kingdom Scanner.png

Kingdom Scanner
Please note, I will only use this if I have reason to believe a kingdom
is using a super weapon of some sort, or building it to take over others...
Base101.png

Base 101

Because its hard to make money now, with all the kingdoms taking so
many resources. I created a base that can easily filter out wood. And craft
most blocks in the game! It also comes with a scrapper. I have a larger main
base at secret headquarters. However, these are good for outposts that we mine in.
It can also sell resources if so desired.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Because the Kabab is getting a little too powerful for its own good. I created a kingdom scanner, undetectable by scanners. And I found a secret that your making B00mik. If you know what's good for you, you will stop creating it...
It's a problem if you're making stuff up that's false about us. Unless if it's about Kiwis. Then it's fine.
Agreed, Kabab, can you lower your army a little? It seems a little too dangerous for you to handle. You are a threat to others and I would hate to have to become enemies because of you being a threat to others...
It's not like we're going to actually use it. Our superbombers don't work in space, and that's where most of the action is. Also, we don't attack for no reason, we are not "trigger happy". We've only used it on Kiwi and the Saiwuntest Cult.

Edit: Y'know what... I like the Kebab Kingdom as a threat. It'll make it stronger and make it so that people won't mess with us. So they're afraid that we will just push a button and they're gone forever. We won't use it on any existing kingdoms... for now.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
It's a problem if you're making stuff up that's false about us. Unless if it's about Kiwis. Then it's fine.

It's not like we're going to actually use it. Our superbombers don't work in space, and that's where most of the action is. Also, we don't attack for no reason, we are not "trigger happy". We've only used it on Kiwi and the Saiwuntest Cult.

Edit: Y'know what... I like the Kebab Kingdom as a threat. It'll make it stronger and make it so that people won't mess with us. So they're afraid that we will just push a button and they're gone forever. We won't use it on any existing kingdoms... for now.
Sorry, I no longer accept alliance from you now. You turn into a threat, I wont be your friend. Please shut off your army or I will have to use force. And I will contact other kingdoms about this issue.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Sorry, I no longer accept alliance from you now. You turn into a threat, I wont be your friend. Please shut off your army or I will have to use force. And I will contact other kingdoms about this issue.
The force you don't have. Don't think you're a strong Kingdom, because your not. You've only posted a couple techs, and unlike Kiwis that have no techs, you do. So you will only be able to use your own techs. Also, how did you neutralize all that stuff with only that one tech? Did you mass produce like a million of them?

Also,
We won't use it on any existing kingdoms... for now.
You could've just not interfered and nothing bad would've happened.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Also, how did you neutralize all that stuff with only that one tech? Did you mass produce like a million of them?
I'm guessing that @GamerParrish gave his thousands of older absolutely massive Techs (that existed in the Lemon Kingdom) a job and finally let them get some combat time, recking every targeted hostile in the process...

So they're afraid that we will just push a button and they're gone forever.
Other kingdoms can do that too, due to the lack of kingdom rules (that you supported), so don't think you are safe from your own "strength". (I warned you ahead of time. I absolutely wanted to avoid that kind of RP combat, but I guess my point wasn't strong enough. There may be a chance that your enemy can obliterate your kingdom in one post, and prepare to use the word before.)
TAC has no plans on being the first to pull off a cheese maneuver against another kingdom, since TAC follows it's own rules and the kingdom rules to be fair to others.
If TAC has to use the cheese maneuver to defend itself against another cheese maneuver, then TAC
will use it with the revived(in the case of this event) nightmare EFF.

Last edited:

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
b00mik, have you noticed any missing techs/outposts around your edges?
just remember that the REAL juicers totally destroy anything beyond vision/radar range, and they seem to be moving in the general direction of your area, and I have lost a few of my heavy scout fighter/bombers (btw the so called large bombers seen in the various kingdom threads would not even get to the rating of tiny scout in my rating systems)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
just remember that the REAL juicers totally destroy anything beyond vision/radar range, and they seem to be moving in the general direction of your area, and I have lost a few of my heavy scout fighter/bombers (btw the so called large bombers seen in the various kingdom threads would not even get to the rating of tiny scout in my rating systems)
My bomber is a the build limit. So if you say something is bigger than it and that it's a multi-tech, good luck trying to make that. You have to get a snapshot of the actual tech otherwise I'll just ignore them.
I'm guessing that @GamerParrish gave his thousands of older absolutely massive Techs (that existed in the Lemon Kingdom) a job and finally let them get some combat time, recking every targeted hostile in the process...
@GamerParrish you are required to post those snapshots on your main kingdom thread (here).

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Still waiting for that snapshot...

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
He doesn't have to, but they don't count is he doesn't post them

Also, can we stop bragging about our weapons because now the Lemon Kingdom is about to get involved
"mine is bigger...
mine is bolder...
I am the most terrifying...
I can destroy everyone..."

No, this kind of stuff is so very boring, it even doesn't make a Lemon yawn anymore. :p

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
it is a tail dragger config, and manages to take off in little more than it's own length (the tail dragger means that it is nose high (and the front 'wings' generate a bit more lift than the rear ones))

Status
Not open for further replies.