The United Federation of Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Hi,

I just wanted to stop by and see what is going on with your thread.
How are you @GamerParrish ? How are things going with the founding of your kingdom?
Do you miss the Lemons? Can we be of help to an old friend?

May the zestiness be with you!
Well, it's not very active because of school, however, I think its going well for me not being on as much. I'm glad that people even remember it xD

I do sort of miss the Lemons, they were peaceful. But they seemed to docile, I believe in peace, but I do not believe in letting threats go lightly. And currently, I don't think I need help. I should be done with all the hard work in school soon. And I'll be back to doing stuff!

Reactions: Chrii_the_Vieh

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Well, I'm back in business!!! Finished all projects, and aced them! And that also means I'm back to playing games! And yes, that includes TerraTech!
Explorer V1.png
This tech, is the most able tech, out of any tech in most kingdoms to explore. I present...​

Explorer V1
muddy dog wheels, then bumper wheels INSIDE the muddy dog wheels with the extra attachment points. Giving it impossible to get stuck on hills, and climb ANY hill (That's considered a mountain, not a 0 degree angle doe :3) It also has multiple abilities. It has 2 storage tanks to hold recourse chunks for us to study, ability to anchor and power up. But the most costly and best feature about this tech. The radar system. Hawkeye radars to study the skies, atmospheric pressures, air quality, and more, the venture radars are good for studying the ground and the land features. Then, we have upgraded GSO radars. These are made to study the ground below up to a mile and a half deep! This radar system can predict the next earthquake months before it will even happen! Then, it carries heavy duty sharpened GSO drills to drill ores. And missiles to protect the tech, or to drill holes in mountains (To study the inside architecture)

Though, to make all these explorers. It costs a lot of BB, so we made the first experimental AI! Works sort of, odd how it works. Rams into stuff then mines it. Works more or less, but definitely a great tech!
United Miner.png

United Miner
This tech is made for mining. Has laser targeting to find certain ores, heavy duty GSO miners. And missiles to protect itself. Not made for battle, but made to destroy any ore that stands in its way!

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
WARNING: I may have the most power that ONE person in this entire forum has now. I have gained everything I need, I have the AI, and the money. I've captured a area of 500 square miles. And its climbing now, and the reason for this. Is that I modified Legonites AI using an advanced computer. And I now am gaining over 10K a second. All hostile bases are clear, lemon area has been neutralized of rebels of the lemons. Kabab crushers have been neutralized. And hackers have been cleared from TAC, sending my techs back now. Sorry if any kingdoms went crazy figuring out why lazers were firing all around their borders.

I have just neutralized any hostiles that aren't official kingdoms for the mean time. And if you need more help, let me know. If not, within 24 hours I will dispose of my techs to keep from power becoming to much for me, and becoming corrupt.

The United Federation is ready for phase 2...

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Just know, my plan, does not include any kingdoms. Anyway that aren't hostile to all, I am going to neutralize the tacion pulses in the atmosphere that can damage electrical charges across a molecular level across all fields of power. Be prepared within the next hour for systems to randomly shut off, then start back up. This is just the pulse passing through.

Be ready for more help, the United Federation isn't done.

By the way, this is why I've been quiet for so long. This has been my plan since the beginning, and now, I have everything to fix everything. TAC, I also cleared a hacker group within your borders @Legionite. And lemons, I washed out the vinegar devils.

Also, giving coordinates to each kingdom through secure channels for new borders to expand upon. My explorers are currently going farther and searching the borders across the trilinear border (Unknown what's upon there). Got a report saying neutralized over 500 enemy techs. They are setting up camp for repairs. If you are worried about problems of my attacking. Don't worry, here's the code to shut off my techs. At least 3 kingdoms have to put it in to shut off all my techs. This is so you don't have to fear

Heres the code: 1982sb

Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
WARNING: I may have the most power that ONE person in this entire forum has now. I have gained everything I need, I have the AI, and the money. I've captured a area of 500 square miles. And its climbing now, and the reason for this. Is that I modified Legonites AI using an advanced computer. And I now am gaining over 10K a second. All hostile bases are clear, lemon area has been neutralized of rebels of the lemons. Kabab crushers have been neutralized. And hackers have been cleared from TAC, sending my techs back now. Sorry if any kingdoms went crazy figuring out why lazers were firing all around their borders.

I have just neutralized any hostiles that aren't official kingdoms for the mean time. And if you need more help, let me know. If not, within 24 hours I will dispose of my techs to keep from power becoming to much for me, and becoming corrupt.

The United Federation is ready for phase 2...
Too OP, dontcha think? It's not really a kingdom if you don't have any people. And it's definitely not fair for just 1 person to get that much power to rule anything. When you start a kingdom, you start from scratch. You don't get any boosts at all.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Too OP, dontcha think? It's not really a kingdom if you don't have any people. And it's definitely not fair for just 1 person to get that much power to rule anything. When you start a kingdom, you start from scratch. You don't get any boosts at all.
Except this kingdom has been alive for over 3 weeks.. Did you really think I wouldn't do anything :3

Reactions: Boomik

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Kebab Kingdom, if you are reading this line of text (and respond back [even indirectly] to it in any way that hints it within 4 days of this sent message), you have intercepted a "protected file", meaning that TAC will know if the message is intercepted. This doesn't mean TAC will declare war (depends on the Kebab Kingdom's reaction), but have a reason to really be suspicious of the Kabeb Kingdom.

Psst- TUFOK, here is something big incase the Kebab Kingdom attacks:
OmegaInterceptor MK1.png
More than one is suggested to counter a Mega-Liberator.
Not suggested for attack runs, as it's weapons are primed for interception means.
(Please note that there seems to be some missiles on this Tech that explode when firing)

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
It's a joke.

It's a joke gosh darn it.
Do not worry fellow techians. I treat Boomik as a friend, we are allies. Not enemies, if he wants my respect, he already has it. And it does not require other kingdoms to make my decisions for me, I may be one for now. But that's no different then being one kingdom, the only difference is you have more people. But we both are the same, we both have kingdoms, we both have techs, and we both have powers. I do not fear Boomik, but then again, I do not treat him with no respect.

B00mik is strong, and like most of his comments, they are jokes. So I will let this act of strength go, but from now on B00mik. Please double check your comments before showing your strength. Its no different then North Korea launching powerful weapons to show their strength. And if you continue, I will not want to continue being allies. I speak as a friend, not as an enemy. And most know what my main goal is, peace among all kingdoms, and those who want war. Will get war, however they will not win it. And for all kingdoms, I let first acts go as an aggressive action. However, the second I will declare as an act of war. And with the strength of older AI (Given by TAC as a trade for 120K BB) I do not need as much help I once did. I now may be independent. Now, don't think that I don't want new citizens. I would love them, but the distributions of techians is too great. And it may be awhile before I get a citizen.

However B00mik, from now on please do not show acts of strength. I show you respect, and if you want to go to war. So be it, however, for the both of us, I see no reason to...

Status
Not open for further replies.