Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
So, I @GamerParrish, open up "The United Federation of Kingdoms" A.K.A,
T.U.F.O.K
The kingdom's rules are simple

1. Do not provoke war

2. Do not give any smart comments about how OTHERS think I wanted war

3. Try to keep peace, especially to more powerful kingdoms

4. Respect all Citizens, no matter their rank.

5. You must protect this kingdom with your in game life.

To join, you must give a tech, at least 10 x 10. Capable of beating "Pew Bob" And say, "I give my loyalty, my protection, and my word to this kingdom to protect it from harm."

As for punishment, it is listed below.

Breaking A Rule: 1st time, warning, 2nd time, demotion (Unless you have no rank, then you are automatically kicked) 3rd time, Instant ban from the kingdom

Spying: Instant kick, no matter the rank

Black-marketing: Instantly demoted and put under extreme study for the next week.

Disrespect: Until the 4th time, you are fine, then you are stripped of rank, then 10th time. Instant ban, permanently.

Sabotage: Instant ban, unless you have a good reason for doing it.

Kingdoms that are threats, or friends:

Lemon Kingdom, Threat, but sort of a friend (Not Resolved Yet)

TAC, I see no reason to think they are dangerous, however, I have not concluded friendship

Kebab: At peace, non-hostile

USEO: Unknown, threat for now

Kiwi Kingdom: Threat, until further notice

Saiwuntest Cult: Unknown if they exist

TGAF: Unknown, but possibly a threat.

Silver Fleet: Seems they want peace, but threat till' further notice

The Duck Republic: Peaceful, but not friends

Chaos Continuum: Well they seem peaceful, for now.

Our Goal

Our goal is to find peace among all kingdoms, and war only if for suspicious activity, or downright a threat to multiple kingdoms.

Our Funding
Well, currently sense we have laid out a new quarry our funding's are now 100K BB, almost 150K now! Hoping to gain more money by selling techs and ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I'm sorry, @GamerParrish for getting you demoted. I was just mad that you called us Kebabs "weak". For that, let's be neutral, as we won't attack you, that is if you don't attack us. I hope you forgive me, but it's fine if you don't.

Just don't call us Kebabs weak. Also, definitely don't call us "Kelabs" ever again.

IMG_0728.PNG
Here is 1 Mortar Madness as a peace treaty.

Reactions: The Grand Teki

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
I'm sorry, @GamerParrish for getting you demoted. I was just mad that you called us Kebabs "weak". For that, let's be neutral, as we won't attack you, that is if you don't attack us. I hope you forgive me, but it's fine if you don't.

Just don't call us Kebabs weak. Also, definitely don't call us "Kelabs" ever again.

View attachment 16261
Here is 1 Mortar Madness as a peace treaty.
Sorry, you are not weak, and I think the Kelabs was a typo. Though I accept your peace treaty. And as my side of a peace treaty, I give 20K BB, (1/4 of the kingdom funding currently, rising though)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Sorry, you are not weak, and I think the Kelabs was a typo. Though I accept your peace treaty. And as my side of a peace treaty, I give 20K BB, (1/4 of the kingdom funding currently, rising though)
How about give the money to TAC instead? They're short on money (only 4 million BB from sales)

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
How about give the money to TAC instead? They're short on money (only 4 million BB from sales)
I can give financial support. We have an efficient method to sell materials for a lot of money. It generates 10.000.000 million BBs each day. If you want it, just tell me and I'll redirect the profits from that to the Kebab Kingdom :)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I can give financial support. We have an efficient method to sell materials for a lot of money. It generates 10.000.000 million BBs each day. If you want it, just tell me and I'll redirect the profits from that to the Kebab Kingdom :)
I think that's too much for RP. How about like, 100K per day? Otherwise you'll just have so much BB it sorta ruins the RP.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
You'd better find 2 more or your banner goes up in flames :eek:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Okay, sure.

Why did I point that out?????
Wait,

Chaos Continuum only has 1 and SFS only has 1 as well, though...

Wait, @Nathaniel is joining once he has his computer back, and someone else (forgot the name) is planning on joining, too.

Last edited:

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Wait, the Duck Republic only has three members...
I have to admit too, the TAC has only 3 active citizens (excluding me) that usually come to the kingdom often, while the others on the list have ether left, been away for awhile or haven't joined yet.

All new kingdoms now require 5 members to pledge allegiance before a banner can be granted.
However, TAC has 7 citizens in total that are insured citizens, so I am wondering why TAC doesn't have a banner yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.