The Ultimate Suggestions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masakari

@Masakari as mentioned before please keep it to one suggestion/topic per post, otherwise there is no way we can upvote properly.
Will delete once you acknowledge :D
What do you mean? If referring to the control one that is supposed to be like that as that is part of the controls and hotkeys update I and many others would like to have. That is a list of things that should be part of it. If they can add them all or not that is up to them (devs) to work out.

MrTwister

Review/redesign of area damage mechanics and volatility of blocks. Enable armor based and non-volatile designs despite volatile components present. Reduce total dependency on repair bubbles, enable non bubbled usage of techs.

Also review of turning radius of wheels and treads and maneuverability in general.

MrTwister

Endgame and ultimate goal(s).

Something far, cool and far reaching for players to achieve after all stuff is unlocked and progression missions are done.

Player's mission on the planet, perhaps with optional game end and detailed score calculation screen and some web based hall of fame feature :)

If that would involve further interaction with ai/organised resistance - even better

Karel Slabý

Clickbait. Welcome to TerraTech 2!

Pretty much everything is in the game already, just need a large ball and an enclosed arena. Goals are there. After scoring despawn the ball and drop a new one after like 15 seconds.
Let the carnage begin. tonytonytonytony

Last edited:

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Hey Everyone!

Now TerraTech is released and things have started to settle down I thought it'd be a good idea to gather the most wanted features/items that our community want to see in TerraTech!
Do I have to copy paste my suggestions from suggestion forum here for them to be accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.