The ultimate answer.

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
No, not really.

It's actually a question! Could we have the ability to set the fabricators to auto or manual?

In manual mode you'd have to drag and drop the floaty stuff of blue or red or colour8327 into the fabricator by holding down a modifier. Auto, would work something like it does now with addition to set maybe select outputs.

I did recall some mention of someone saying that someone said they'd make the fabricators less poop, well... Deep subject. Ha!

Az

Reactions: Jamie

Nanobytez

Dec 7, 2014

Just kidding. I waited a while to do that, it's not as satisfying as I thought. :(

The fabricator does need a lot of work and I loved the old way aside from it eating all the resources if you queued up too many requests.

Knyghtefall

Jan 5, 2015
'Manual Mode' is on the near future list, from what I've read and heard. Probably not this Friday, but hopefully soon. I know they've been working on manually picking up Resources.

I feel your pain guys, truly. I've written a number of posts and suggestions about this and they *are* working on it.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
We're working on giving the player a lot more control over the crafting blocks in the next couple updates - bare with us.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
What are the current ideas for improving management ?
That would be telling ;) But yeah, we're going to be experimenting with a few things and don't want to confirm or deny anything just yet - but it's top of our to-do list :)