The TerraTech Tank Challenge - Discussion

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
I think there is a curse where something has to go wrong during these combat challenges so it takes a very long time. In the Tank Challenge's case, the technical difficulties are a superstitious property of irony inclined to ensure the Tank Challenge takes as long as the Naval Challenge.

It baffles me how all it took was a simple Christmas break for upload issues on Matts side. In theory NOTHING should of changed during that break involving his internet yet we have had to postpone the challenge like 4 times.

I think a technical crackdown should be in order. If you fix it once but it breaks again and again, it needs a crackdown as to find out what is going wrong. At least the first postpone of the finals resulted in a forgotten submission getting re-entered properly.

Star

Jun 18, 2020
Although because the issue of forgotten tank,this round may not count,but I still excited about how sonic gun play a role.

MarioOwens

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for everyone's support for rook. But the new screenshot challenge has started yet I'm still not getting my DLC prize. Did anything go wrong?