The Showcase Auditions

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Was told Railship and SpeedLance weren't functioning, however Speedlance seems to not load even for me, so i can't access it ingame, have Smallbite instead
Cool, cool we'll give them a try and hopefully we can get them all working. I don't want to miss out on cool techs because they don't load. I figure it has something to do with the current save loading problem or maybe it even caused the save issues, but that is just me guessing.
Thanks! Have a good one [8D)

Shayne

you will probably want a few charging towers too, so I've provided ya with some to aid the charge up of the tank. I decided that I'd also throw in my drone. I got a little help building it, because I couldn't figure out the hover bug, I have pretty much never used it on my own techs, so it was a bit of a struggle. But it is working, and it is a pretty good tech for co-op campaign, (which is where it was built) although as you can see, you need to progress rather far to spawn it in.

For colors in the title, my three favorite colors are red, black, and blue. Thanks for checking out another 9 of my techs! Have a good one [8D)

EDIT: Finished the prototype tank. Didn't turn out as good as expected, but it looks decent for what it is. And it'll definitely deal a decent amount of damage.
Charging tower.png Deadly Drone.png prototype tank.png

Last edited:

Kyler78

Tankey harvest paint.png
Possibly the ugliest harvester ever, but it would be way prettier if it hadn't be built with the blocks scrounged up from a random co op campaign. Has no healers at all. I have another coming soon (I think at least)

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Thanks for checking out another 9 of my techs!
Glad to! It's good to see that you have found your way back to TT. Thanks for the audition, it looks like it is going to be a fun one!
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Possibly the ugliest harvester ever, but it would be way prettier if it hadn't be built with the blocks scrounged up from a random co op campaign. Has no healers at all. I have another coming soon (I think at least)
True beauty can be found in the path of harvested destruction that I am sure that this tech leaves ;).
Also what are your three favorite colours?
Thanks for the audition, Have a good one [8D)