The Showcase Auditions

reaperx1

Crazed Builder

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
I think you just made my day the way this reads!
Quick question though, what are your three favorite colours? They will be used in your showcase name.
Have a good one [8D)
Since most my techs have hawkeye shells, let's do their colors; so dark dark grey, crimson, and silver (or very light grey).

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Since most my techs have hawkeye shells, let's do their colors; so dark dark grey, crimson, and silver (or very light grey).
Right on I like those colours too so it should be a little easier to make something that looks good. Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I haven't put things here in awhile so here you go
It has been a while. Good to see ya once again! I am liking the looks of those techs, I can feel a good one coming ;).
Thanks for the audition!
By the way what are your three favorite colours? I will use them to make your showcase name.
Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
It has been a while. Good to see ya once again! I am liking the looks of those techs, I can feel a good one coming ;).
Thanks for the audition!
By the way what are your three favorite colours? I will use them to make your showcase name.
Have a good one [8D)
Uhh, Orange, Red, and Blue

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Smallbite.png Railship.png
Was told Railship and SpeedLance weren't functioning, however Speedlance seems to not load even for me, so i can't access it ingame, have Smallbite instead

And before i get yelled to make bigbite because smallbite (yes this was an issue when i was in the TT discords), i has no plans to do it rn