The Showcase Auditions

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
That's a pretty sweet ride! It looks like it's going fast already. Thanks for the audition!
I was wondering what are three or your favorite colours? I will use them to make your name for the showcase.
If you have any other techs you would like to showcase feel free to post them here as well.
Have a good one [8D)
my favorite three colors would be Green, Yellow, and Blue. the fourth one would be Red.(guess which two tractor companies color schemes I used. Hint: one company bought the other one)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
my favorite three colors would be Green, Yellow, and Blue. the fourth one would be Red.(guess which two tractor companies color schemes I used. Hint: one company bought the other one)
Cool, thanks! I would guess green and yellow for John Deere, but I have no idea for the other colours. Have a good one [8D)

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Working on a John deere scheme. Don't know if you play modded ender, but I'm even taking requests for custom skins. Not sure what the blue corp is but I'd love to make other real companies' paint schemes for geo.

Blacks, Red's, greens, though the three don't usually go well together. Something about red and green being dissonent. So good luck making that look good. improvise if you has to. No pink. Cant stand pink. Hurts my eyes usually. Though ultimately, use what looks good.

Blacks, Red's, greens, though the three don't usually go well together. Something about red and green being dissonent. So good luck making that look good. improvise if you has to. No pink. Cant stand pink. Hurts my eyes usually. Though ultimately, use what looks good.
Right on, thanks! We'll have to get creative, but it'll work out .;) Have a good one [8D)