The Showcase Auditions

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
That's a pretty sweet ride! It looks like it's going fast already. Thanks for the audition!
I was wondering what are three or your favorite colours? I will use them to make your name for the showcase.
If you have any other techs you would like to showcase feel free to post them here as well.
Have a good one [8D)
my favorite three colors would be Green, Yellow, and Blue. the fourth one would be Red.(guess which two tractor companies color schemes I used. Hint: one company bought the other one)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
my favorite three colors would be Green, Yellow, and Blue. the fourth one would be Red.(guess which two tractor companies color schemes I used. Hint: one company bought the other one)
Cool, thanks! I would guess green and yellow for John Deere, but I have no idea for the other colours. Have a good one [8D)

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Working on a John deere scheme. Don't know if you play modded ender, but I'm even taking requests for custom skins. Not sure what the blue corp is but I'd love to make other real companies' paint schemes for geo.

Blacks, Red's, greens, though the three don't usually go well together. Something about red and green being dissonent. So good luck making that look good. improvise if you has to. No pink. Cant stand pink. Hurts my eyes usually. Though ultimately, use what looks good.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Blacks, Red's, greens, though the three don't usually go well together. Something about red and green being dissonent. So good luck making that look good. improvise if you has to. No pink. Cant stand pink. Hurts my eyes usually. Though ultimately, use what looks good.
Right on, thanks! We'll have to get creative, but it'll work out .;) Have a good one [8D)

SUPERMECHM500

Music Creator
Website
www.youtube.com
Your father has come, little one.

The cruiser is ready!

Features:
- Surrounded with cruise missiles
- Toggle shields & heal bubbles and adjust hover power with the control module (back of the head)
- On-board battery indicator
- Hover bug trick dependent
- Has more firepower when directly over an enemy.

NOT AN AEROPLANE! DO NOT ATTEMPT FLIPS.
Has small issues with tilting it's front end up, but will never overturn. I tried my best to equalize it but I had no room for more heavy gyros.

Have fun absolutely DEMOLISHING THINGS.

----------------------
A tech called Krypton, most likely built by someone else was improved by me in survival mode. It is called Krypton v2. It is full of laser guns and surrounded with Gatling guns, plus some assault lasers. Also has the ability to charge, unlike its ancestor, Krypton. I obtained it doing a base capture mission. I loyally repaired any damage done to it and improved it. It can also be an AI sky anchored turret, unlike its ancestor.
----------------------
A tech created by me, the Voltage Reactor, is designed to be able to burn lumps of chunks into energy that isn't stored except into one Hawkeye battery. Pretty much keep it fed on chunks until you are done with it. You can add batteries to its back to increase its storage. It will also automatically sort out component chunks because those furnaces can't burn them. I built it originally to be a trash composter, turning unwanted chunks into power. Component chunks; I see no way to get rid of them but to hide them away in silos.
I built it as a manufacturing tool.

Attachments

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
well, I am happy with the AE86 and your drift version, so I decided to show my latest vehicles: easy to use planes known at the Z-pros. there are 4, the Z-1, the Z-1ML, the Z-2, and the Z-2M. the world link has only the Z-1ML and the Z-2M, but if u took off the guns you get the normal version of them. they are fast, very stable without having any gyros, and are able to do stunts.

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
well, I am happy with the AE86 and your drift version, so I decided to show my latest vehicles: easy to use planes known at the Z-pros. there are 4, the Z-1, the Z-1ML, the Z-2, and the Z-2M. the world link has only the Z-1ML and the Z-2M, but if u took off the guns you get the normal version of them. they are fast, very stable without having any gyros, and are able to do stunts.
Right on, I'm glad you liked it!
You had me at flyers ;). Thanks for the audition! I can feel a good one coming [8D). Have a good one [8D)

john10112

I have built a couple different turrets, but here is my biggest one:

2019-05-19 (1).png

You can download this design at: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1746136976

This is a blockade defense system. You can link them up in a row and they will act as a defensive wall, four being in this picture above. The battleship cannons were chosen to penetrate shields, while rockets for flying and long range targets.

Each module has its own power supply to sustain itself with room to spare. Their is wireless chargers so they can share power between each module and surrounding techs. Basically, a couple of those modules are powerful enough to charge your entire base.

Click on the steam link for a photo gallery. In the last photo, the back is taken out to expose this power supply so you can see what is happening inside.

This thing obliterates the R&D test cube in a matter of seconds

Each of those modules has:

58 MK3 Battleship Cannons​
17 Hawkeye Cruise Missiles​
36 Solar Panels and a massive battery storage​
Shield toggle on bottom encase of lag.​
This tech was built to last with high grade Armour, shielding weapons. Because of this, it will cost you 4.8 million per module.

I am working on a WAY bigger "Iron Dome" turret :)

Last edited:

john10112

So I just finished my biggest Tech:

2019-06-03.png

Download here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1760346215

(This text below is copied from the Steam Item Description. Please click on link above).

Iron Dome Defense System

Cost: 19.8 million

This is the biggest tech I have ever made. It is 44 blocks long and wide, and has four layers of weaponry. The pictures in the collage are pictures I made while building it with the final results being the last couple pictures.

The first two layers are designed for brute force shield penetration, third is rockets for long-range targets, and lastly their is upward facing seeker missile pods in the center for aerial targets.

This tech is so power it creates a unpassable area for enemy techs on both land and ground.

It powers itself and has wireless chargers in the center to charge nearby techs. The range isn’t the best, so make sure you are close to the tech as you can.

This tech contains:

240 MK3 battleship cannons

72 Cruise Missiles

12 Monster Mortars

44 Seeker Missile Pods

8 HG1 Cannon Turrets

Tons of high grade shielding

This took me 3 - 5 hours with three prototypes.

john10112

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
So @reaperx1 , given that the gyro balancing might be in flux for some time, I figured I'd go ahead and post something for you to have fun with :3. Just don't try to anchor things mid-air. They won't stay up.

Here's a save with some of my favorite airships. 2 helicopters, 2 planes, and a host of LME airships of all sizes. Feel free to showcase any or all.

All techs are fully charged. Most of my techs have block controller switches, one for shields, one for repairs. They should be in obvious locations.

There are 9 techs in this save, and NONE use the hoverbug. Finally, most of my techs aren't available on steam. I prefer people to look at my techs thread to understand what went into them if they want to play with them. If you do a showcase, please refer folks to my techs thread (here) if they want a snapshot.

Much appreciated, and feel free to ask questions.

Attachments