The Showcase Auditions

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Let me add on to that. According to my dad, I may not finish it till the 24th of May because he took the PC "until school is over", so future showcases I might miss out on. I'll still be here though.
It's all good. Builds like that are worth the wait. Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
if you have the R&D pack, I'll be uploading the first ever AE86 onto the steam workshop in a few days when completed
I do indeed have the R&D pack. If you are interested in a showcase of your tech just post a snapshot or save file here on this thread. Not workshop links please.
I would be interested to see what you have created.
Have a good one [8D)

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
I do indeed have the R&D pack. If you are interested in a showcase of your tech just post a snapshot or save file here on this thread. Not workshop links please.
I would be interested to see what you have created.
Have a good one [8D)
I will post the save file here. so far at this post, I have the front body and the start of the cabin part(the front windshield) done

TheGamingEnder

@SUPERMECHM500 yes, indeed, the AE86 I am building is a replica I am trying to get as close as possible to the Toyota AE86. I picked it because of it's fame, and how it's related to eurobeat music. I am also building it because there is not one you can download on terratech workshop on steam(I looked it up).

Last edited:

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
oh i forgot this was a thing!

hey Reaper. noticed the thread was still a thing and thought iv got a bunch of stuff. so why not submit a few.
these are the warships of the Mindless Dominion fleet. first, the new Heavy Battlecruiser, the felhound.
HE Felhound Destroyr.png
And it's predicessor, the Event Horizons
BF Event Horizon Mk2.png
And the Needle Interceptors that the vent Horizons deploy into battle in swarms.
Needle Interceptor.png
More to come...

TheGamingEnder

I am not really happy for might have to rebuild most of the AE86. I got it done and I had to go do something, and 5 minutes later, terratech had an error. the only hope is that I can access an autosave

SUPERMECHM500

Mechanical fiend
Website
SM--supermechm500.repl.co
here is the R&D chamber save called AE86 demo, with the AE86 in it. you can also fine the AE86 on steam workshop!
[AE86]
That is a nice car! Good wheel hubs, great skirts, good wheel choice... It lacks the look of the interior though. Try working on that. Details are important!
Most important to me.

TheGamingEnder

I had a problem with speed, for my original choice of wheels was the bumper wheels, but they sank, so I took the muddy dog wheels. they could only average at max speed 30 mph, and the turning was horrible, so I used the underside of the cabin area to put duct fans in there, so there is no room for interior details, for the last block up in the cabin is where the attachment points for the turbines

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
here is the R&D chamber save called AE86 demo, with the AE86 in it. you can also fine the AE86 on steam workshop!
That's a pretty sweet ride! It looks like it's going fast already. Thanks for the audition!
I was wondering what are three or your favorite colours? I will use them to make your name for the showcase.
If you have any other techs you would like to showcase feel free to post them here as well.
Have a good one [8D)