The Showcase Auditions

Shayne

And another one. The Sonic Screecher. This uses the landing gear's low friction to allow it to move without wheels. Seems stable enough in the R&D test chamber, but I haven't tested it on a creative save, so i have no idea how it will react to terrain.

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
And another one. The Sonic Screecher. This uses the landing gear's low friction to allow it to move without wheels. Seems stable enough in the R&D test chamber, but I haven't tested it on a creative save, so i have no idea how it will react to terrain.
Nice! They look fast sitting still. We'll give them a run around in creative :). Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
quick question, where was this weeks Saturday showcase? did ya forget about it, just not have time, etc?
It was postponed until this coming Saturday. I've been pretty busy with the family, fixing some things around the house and getting a bit older. I had a bit too much fun on my birthday ;). Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
I must yeet techs here, don't worry i'll get these techs on my tech page but far more likely my Kingdom the [Golden Armada] right after dis

The Destroyer
Seems to be a heavy tank
The Destroyer.png

GA Micro Miner
I speedbuilt this little mining ship for the GA, also it looks like a duck how does it look like a duck
GA Micro Miner.png

This is something that i had made, but basically never used, it works with multiple Nimble Miners too, or... whatever you can fit in there
Miner Carrier.png

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
@Seth_Seth very nice to see your audition! Those techs are looking pretty sweet.
I can kind of see how the GC miner looks like a ducks head, but I can also see a handy little harvester :).
Thanks for the audition!
Have a good one [8D)

burger1113

Hey, lovin' your terratech content, man. Found you late last year but I wasn't sure if you were still doing it.

Well, it would be awesome if you could give a bump on any of my techs that you find interesting enough to show! I still have quite a few funky things I'm sitting on until I get a chance to refine them or release properly, too. You can use any of my stuff whenever as long as you give me a shout out lol

This one might be a good place to start though!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1677677215

This is a link to the list of my techs as well.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/burger1113/myworkshopfiles/?appid=285920
Would be cool to hear your thoughts! Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hey, lovin' your terratech content, man. Found you late last year but I wasn't sure if you were still doing it.

Well, it would be awesome if you could give a bump on any of my techs that you find interesting enough to show! I still have quite a few funky things I'm sitting on until I get a chance to refine them or release properly, too. You can use any of my stuff whenever as long as you give me a shout out lol

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1677677215
This might be a good one to start with, but you can also browse through my list in the link below.
View attachment 26389

https://steamcommunity.com/id/burger1113/myworkshopfiles/?appid=285920
Would be cool to hear your thoughts! Cheers.
Cool, I'm glad your enjoying videos!
As for finding your techs it would be much better to post the PNG snapshots or a save of the techs you would like showcased here on this thread and then the showcasing can happen. That way if someone sees your showcased techs and wants to try them they will be here waiting for them.

The chopper you posted above looks like it would be a great tech to try out and showcase, but I think it is a screen shot and not a PNG snapshot.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you have created!
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone, it's showcase time!
Its been a while since the last, but we are going to jump right in with some pretty sweet builds that were created by @Seth_Seth for their 5th episode in the showcase.
We got one that hovers and harvests, one that scraps and stores and another that destroys. Making an awesome combination to showcase.
Thanks for the audition Seth_Seth it was great fun trying these builds out!

Have a good one [8D)