The Showcase Auditions

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Hey haven't been here in a while. Just wanted to add some things I have made to the list.
First is Packed II which is my loaded plane
Packed II.png
Next is my Anti-Air Aircraft
AA Aircraft.png
Next is my flying battleship (Kiss my Underside) (It has a smiley face on its bottom)
Instructions:Stay still to go up, going forwards only rises slowly, press shift to go lower.
Kiss my Underside.png

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Next is my flying battleship (Kiss my Underside) (It has a smiley face on its bottom)
Instructions:Stay still to go up, going forwards only rises slowly, press shift to go lower.
I would like to change from this to this
Kiss my Underside.png

Shayne

Just thought I would ask why you haven't showcased my techs yet.

Did I do something wrong with them, or did they just not upload right?

Not trying to be rude or anything, just curious :p

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Just thought I would ask why you haven't showcased my techs yet.

Did I do something wrong with them, or did they just not upload right?

Not trying to be rude or anything, just curious :p
What techs haven't been showcased? Please add a link to the post with these techs. I thought I had them all showcased, but if I have missed some we will most certainly correct that.
Have a good one [8D)

Shayne

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/the-showcase-auditions.7745/page-16

Pretty sure you have not showcased extinction and damned destroyer, and you definitely have not showcased rapid racer, rowdy rapid racer, mountain brawler, or flying fortress. :p

Not sure if you want to showcase all of them or not, but they are atleast worth checking out.

Have a good one [8D) :p
I will give them a look for sure and if they have been somehow missed we will fix that as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know.
Have a good one [8D)

Shayne

Took a while, but I got a bomber that i am decently happy with, although the design is nowhere near what I was aiming for. Ah well, guess its time to slice through the sky, and rain pain down on enemies.

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Took a while, but I got a bomber that i am decently happy with, although the design is nowhere near what I was aiming for. Ah well, guess its time to slice through the sky, and rain pain down on enemies.
It's shaping up to be a down pour ;). Have a good one [8D)

Shayne

Heres another bomber for you. When unveiled, it's likely to make a bold statement. Also unlikely to ever be mass-produced. It's the prototype.

Attachments