The Showcase Auditions

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I have been thinking of this for a while now and I think the time is right to put this out there and see what kind of a response it gets.
Some of you may have seen the showcase video's that I have done in the past, but I am not sure if everyone realized that those techs were made by other builders, not by me. They were in need of being shown a bit better then the time limitations of the Community Core would allow.

What I would like to do with this thread is to have a place where anyone and everyone can post their techs kind of like the CC, but instead of being lumped together with other builders they will get their own video. If you have more then one tech at a time and it seems reasonable I will probably put all of that builders techs in one Showcase.

There are no restrictions to the number of techs you can post.
All auditions should have their snapshots and/or a save file posted on this thread. Please no Steam links, I have trouble remembering them ;).
Also please add you three favourite colours for use in making your showcase name.

Things I will be looking at when deciding what one to make a video for:
- Is it cool
- Does it function the way it was intended
- Is it original
- Has something been done for the first time

Those guidelines are not definite rules or anything, just things that will help you set yourself apart from the rest. Every tech has a right to be seen, so post what you got.

The way it would work is that the builder would post their techs here and then if it gets picked for a Showcase the video would be posted on my thread called Reapers Playground or maybe a thread of it's own.

Let me know what you all think. Is this something that interests the rest of you as much as it does me?

Hope to see all the great techs to come.

Have a good one [8D)

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I guess it wasn't that interesting of an idea.

Oh well all I can do is offer.

Have a good one [8D)

GamerParrish

I guess it wasn't that interesting of an idea.

Oh well all I can do is offer.

Have a good one [8D)
Hey reaperx1 your in luck because here are my 100 techs :D
Little Flyer. Fast Easy to use. AND DANGEROUS Auto_Snapshot_2016-10-11_17-02.png
Next is your helicopter but IMPROVED More missles! More mobility! and clicking space bar makes you fly up by power of mini guns :O Auto_Snapshot_2016-10-24_17-041.png
Then Billy Bob A TERMINATOR TECH
Bob.png

GamerParrish

Lets get some more going!
Lil TERMINATOR
Auto_Snapshot_2016-10-18_17-44.png
Easy to use, can get away from battles. And can terminate missles because of its small size and fast movment
Now for an upgraded Billy Bob. Now i bring to you BOB
Mega Tank.png
Then finally, THE STUNT PLANE! Doesnt do alot in battle but is as fun as hell to play around with
Stunt Plane MKII.png

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Cool techs! I will see what I can do with them in hopes of giving them a good showing. I will let you know when the video is done and posted.

Thanks for the interest.

Have a good one [8D)

GamerParrish

Heres a new one for your next showcase
Stunt Plane MKIII Now with lots of missles new mobility, I would say goodbye to your tech if you see him.
Stunt Plane MKIII.png
Now we have the Hawkeye Scout HawkEyeScout.png
Then finally Futuristic Tank. Furturistic Tank.png
All of these were hawkeye techs.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Downloads are right here
Another good group of techs! You are on a roll. I'll let you know when it is ready.

The full size snapshots that you are posting above the downloads post is all that is needed. I can download those as long as they are the original snapshots like you posted last time.

Keep up the awesome

Have a good one [8D)

GamerParrish

Another good group of techs! You are on a roll. I'll let you know when it is ready.

The full size snapshots that you are posting above the downloads post is all that is needed. I can download those as long as they are the original snapshots like you posted last time.

Keep up the awesome

Have a good one [8D)
Ok I shall from now on

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Looking for an actor (tech) to play the lead in my next video and so far the casting process is not going so well :p.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
@GamerParrish That Quadrakiller looks like it should be fun to fly. I'll see what I can do with em. Lil Rat just seems so fitting. It's small and it has the power to be a pain in the arse. I like it.
Will most likely be saturday. The Showcase is becoming the Saturday Showcase. I thought it had a ring to it for some reason.

Have a good one [8D)

Zed

Name: GSO Corp FlatTop mk1
Cost: Just under 250k

Main Features:
Compact, Capable and able to climb most mountains.
AI / Player Cabs and uses Magnets / Hoverpads.

Attachments