The Reviewers Kingdom

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
The name isn’t pretty suggestive. Anyway, this kingdom is based around reviewing techs. Simply post yours here, and me and my potential team will do our best to review it.

I’ll only choose 1 per week. I’m going to use a random number generator to decide, so at the start of your post, use a number that hasn’t been posted. And make sure it follows the previous number posted. (Don’t use a huge number like 1,000 unless the previous number used was 999)

Every time I say MARK, you may re-use numbers. (Still follow the previous number rule though.) I’ll typically post “MARK” every week. Also, if I say MARK, then all previous techs will not be eligible for review. (Unless you post it again)

If you would specifically want me to test it against my “powerhouse tiny,” just say so. I’ll time it.

Thanks to Benbacon for the inspiration.

If you’d like to work with me, just say so.

List of members working for the Reviewers Kingdom:
-Traveel

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
The name isn’t pretty suggestive. Anyway, this kingdom is based around reviewing techs. Simply post yours here, and me and my potential team will do our best to review it.

I’ll only choose 1 per week. I’m going to use a random number generator to decide, so at the start of your post, use a number that hasn’t been posted. And make sure it follows the previous number posted. (Don’t use a huge number like 1,000 unless the previous number used was 999)

Every time I say MARK, you may re-use numbers. (Still follow the previous number rule though.) I’ll typically post “MARK” every week. Also, if I say MARK, then all previous techs will not be eligible for review. (Unless you post it again)

If you would specifically want me to test it against my “powerhouse tiny,” just say so. I’ll time it.

If you’d like to work with me, just say so.

List of members working for the Reviewers Kingdom:
-Traveel
But I'm already doing this.............................................................................
Maybe do this in Traveel Manufacturing Co. It makes more sense

Reactions: Boomik

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
No because it is for the Kebab Kingdom
Not all the techs I make are for the Kebab Kingdom
Still, you’re limiting it to just the Kebab Kingdom. And of course not all the techs you made are for the kebab kingdom. But you’re still being limited.

Btw, have you wondered if @Bøømik even likes kebabs?