The Official TerraTech Two Wheel Speed Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a more practical impractibike, called the practibike of course. when I tested it, it came in at 362 speed. this was by hitting the boosters right in front of the laser.
Practibike 362.png
I tried going even more practical but above was the fastest one i tested.
329.png
guess this was just too much.

Uhh guys im sorry but this is the best i could in my little spare time  lol ye BOIII.png GODSPEED69.png
1582131990713.png
i just named it GODSPEED69 for absolutely no reason lol
Tank you!

the helicop is a parting gift

Last edited:

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
on their latest stream they said it's ending soon
In that case I shall post my latest entry: FireFlash 2!

Bearing little resemblance to the aircraft, they both have one thing in common, speed! FireFlash 2 is able to attain 369 mph through the whole length of the speed trap, it accomplishes this by substituting a Better Future Fuel Tank in the place of the connecting brace, careful optimization has shown me that the number of boosters it has is just enough for it to blast through the trap at full speed on one tank of gas, while keeping it at its astonishing speed!

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.18 - 21.01.22.97.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.19 - 14.02.20.22.png

The Original:

1582139026309.png

Attachments

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing

Bearing little resemblance to the aircraft, they both have one thing in common, speed! FireFlash 2 is able to attain 369 mph through the whole length of the speed trap, it accomplishes this by substituting a Better Future Fuel Tank in the place of the connecting brace, careful optimization has shown me that the number of boosters it has is just enough for it to blast through the trap at full speed on one tank of gas, while keeping it at its astonishing speed!

View attachment 31026 View attachment 31029

The Original:

View attachment 31030
eh, it's fast, but maybe you could make a realistic replica of the FireFlash from the original Thunderbirds?

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
and a slightly quicker speedbike
speedbike334.png
speedbike334
probably will not get the top figure, and does have four tyres(but only two wheel blocks)
interesting titbit, with the thrusters in the front, the tech is more stable at the end of the run, when the thrusters are only at the back, I have had some instances of orbital (usually horizontally) direction changes(usually back to the laser trigger)

Mister.D70

Attachments

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
eh, it's fast, but maybe you could make a realistic replica of the FireFlash from the original Thunderbirds?
Here she is in all of her British glory!

A favorite amongst admirals of both the Royal Sky Fleet and Aerial Navy due to her stability, maneuverability, and sheer speed (she'll outrun a Mystic Bomber on her dash run at 180 mph, and can cruise at 138 mph), Fireflash serves as a transport for high-level personnel and materials. While unarmed, she is capable of outrunning almost any airborne threat and delivering her payload with the utmost care!

The wings were a a bit of a challenge due to the nature of Hawkeye orientations but I am very satisfied with the the end result!

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.20 - 00.37.42.03.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.20 - 01.00.24.61.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.20 - 01.15.12.28.png

As an unofficial entrant to the speed contest she'll do 179 mph on her front 2 wheels!

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.20 - 01.22.15.35.png

Here is the snapshot so you guys can play around with this magnificent plane!

Edit: Newest Version has longer boost endurance without compromising any speed, added radar

Attachments

Last edited:

GrandOldFlag

A favorite amongst admirals of both the Royal Sky Fleet and Aerial Navy due to her stability, maneuverability, and sheer speed (she'll outrun a Mystic Bomber on her dash run at 180 mph, and can cruise at 136 mph), Fireflash serves as a transport for high-level personnel and materials. While unarmed, she is capable of outrunning almost any airborne threat and delivering her payload with the utmost care!

The wings were a a bit of a challenge due to the nature of Hawkeye orientations but I am very satisfied with the the end result!

View attachment 31039 View attachment 31040 View attachment 31041

As an unofficial entrant to the speed contest she'll do 179 mph on her front 2 wheels!

View attachment 31042

Duuuuuuude

View attachment 31026 View attachment 31029

The Original:

View attachment 31030
ehh uhhh ehem....umm could u give the snapshot of that tech that looks like an airship?
if u made that, give me all of ur creations!
PLEASE!

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing

A favorite amongst admirals of both the Royal Sky Fleet and Aerial Navy due to her stability, maneuverability, and sheer speed (she'll outrun a Mystic Bomber on her dash run at 180 mph, and can cruise at 136 mph), Fireflash serves as a transport for high-level personnel and materials. While unarmed, she is capable of outrunning almost any airborne threat and delivering her payload with the utmost care!

View attachment 31039 View attachment 31040 View attachment 31041

View attachment 31042

ah yes, the replica of the plane from the original thunderbirds pilot episode: "trapped in the sky"

Status
Not open for further replies.